I dont get how in 2016 theres still so many basehead mufukkas smokin cigarettes

Ness

Banned
Daps
Like u kno its harmful effects, u kno it causes cancer and can kill u... so like wtf :dahell:

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_n6xjhwcn091twop03o1_500.gif

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
It's almost like people who start smoking crack/shooting heroin anytime after 1995. How the fukk could you, knowing the effects? :mindblown:
Cigarettes don't stop me from smashing off on a chick though. It may drop her value down a few notches in my eyes, but I'm still going after them cheeks idgaf.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Like u kno its harmful effects, u kno it causes cancer and can kill u... so like wtf :dahell:
It's almost like people who start smoking crack/shooting heroin anytime after 1995. How the fukk could you, knowing the effects? :mindblown:

List of deaths through alcohol - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet People still drink alcohol
List of spaceflight-related accidents and incidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia People still go into space
Shark attack - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet People still go deep sea diving
List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yetPeople still drive cars
List of fatalities from aviation accidents - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet People still go in aeroplanes
RMS Titanic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet People still go in boats/ships
List of school shootings in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet People still go to school
List of women who died in childbirth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet people still have children
Death during consensual sex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet people still have sex
List of selfie-related injuries and deaths - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia yet people still take selfies

etc....