I don’t get on with my girlfriend’s friends :yeshrug:

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
:hhh:Long story short, my girlfriend has the most pretentious self-absorbed, conceited trust-fund baby twats for friends. I tried to make the effort to be cordial with these bootleg Sex And The City whores but I’ve had enough of them.

The kind that only eat “gluten free” products. :hhh:

The kind who will protest “occupy Wall Street” and submit their resumes to them the next day. :hhh:

The kind of morons who have never had to struggle in life, thus only finding purpose in trivial acts of philanthropy by tying themselves to trees of endangered rainforests.:hhh:

The kind of c*nts who get offended at being called “females”. :hhh:

The kind of females who claim patriarchy is archaic and counterproductive to their “feminist” ideals, but want to reap the benefits of this ‘oppressive’ system. :hhh:

I hate these two bit skanks with a passion. I’m starting to look at my girl a bit funny... you know what they say about birds. :patrice:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
how long has she been friends with these girls
if 1-5 years
if you like this girl hold onto her and those friends will drop off

if 7-10 years
Time to start thinking if you really like this girl because you'll have to deal with them all your life

ThrobbingHood

Daps
One of my red flags. If her friends are trash, I’m not dealing with her.

Each friend represents a piece of her.
To be fair... these are her college friends. She seems to have matured and they haven’t but... the fact she still hangs out with them... :patrice:
Date liberals brehs :mjgrin:
And date Republicans instead?:usure:

ThrobbingHood

Daps
how long has she been friends with these girls
if 1-5 years
if you like this girl hold onto her and those friends will drop off

if 7-10 years
Time to start thinking if you really like this girl because you'll have to deal with them all your life
She’s known them since college. She’s in her mid 20s. One of her friends called me an a$$hole because I made fun of her wanting a sperm donor. This was after she said all men are trash mind you. :scust:

God I hate those hos. I told her I’m not hanging out with those skanks again.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
We've all been there. :beli: However does she know how you feel about them? Cause that can cause an issue if she wants to play extra when you let the shyt you said in the OP come to light if she ain't already know.

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
simp ass nikkas...heres the thing about your girls "friends", these are your worst enemies and most nikkas dont even know it. That friend is going to partially be the reason she starts cheating on you, that friend will be the same one that will greet you with a smile and then egg your girl on at the club to fukk a nikka in the bathroom..that friend hates your girl and wants to secretly destroy what she has with you...my wifes best friend passed me a note that read "come over tonight if you want it" while we were at the hospital while my wife was having our child..your girls friends are your worst enemies in regards to your relationship..believe what you want, this is the truth.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
She’s known them since college. She’s in her mid 20s. One of her friends called me an a$$hole because I made fun of her wanting a sperm donor. This was after she said all men are trash mind you. :scust:

oh college friends?
you'll be fine they'll drop off in her 30's

ThrobbingHood

Daps
We've all been there. :beli: However does she know how you feel about them? Cause that can cause an issue if she wants to play extra when you let the shyt you said in the OP come to light if she ain't already know.
She knows I don’t bite my tongue. I usually avoid going on these group dates. I’d rather her hang out with her friends and I with mine. We don’t need a D.C./Marvel cross over.

She forced me to hang out with them and their boyfriends. Proper beta male faggits. None of them had my back when the single one called all men trash and I called her out.

I can’t be around these kind of people.

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
Be cordial, don't expect a response and keep doing your thing with your girl. But best believe they talk shyt about you. The way you talk, how you act around them, the way you dress and how your girl needs a new man. Just be mindful that you are who you surround yourself with and if they are toxic, they will rub off on your girl.

Truth be told, I have stopped seeing women because I couldn't stand their friend's asses. You are in a bind brother because a girlfriend is a a lot more important then some woman you are seeing.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

How does she feel when you tell you don't like her friends?

Does she hear you out and try to reason with you, or does she shrug what you say off and 100% agree with her friends?