I DON'T Have A Problem With Interracial Dating, But.........

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is just MY VIEW & OPINION. Read WHOLE THREAD before commenting.

Here's What I Do Have An Issue With.

PSA: I just got home and if you have issues with IR Dating I respect it.

#StoryTime

Last November, I had a DirecTV guy install the satellite in my home. Dude name was Thomas btw :mjlol: Guy sucked at his job and at my crib installing it all damn day (yeah I live with my parents and contribute/work). So, my mom and I was talking to the guy. All of a sudden dude mentions his girlfriend. We asked him if he liked Black girls and he said no. Literally, he said they act to "ghetto" and etc. Brehs, him and I got into a little debate. I said, "It's more to the African diaspora than AA's & you have a lot of good AA women. He eventually conceded that I was right. I asked him what types of girls he liked. Guess what he said? White :hhh: He said he loved them.

Moral of the story is I HATE when people do this sh-t with anything. However, when you do it to your own race it's disgusting. Yeah, people have preferences, but I see why our community (accepting) somewhat side eyes IR dating. Also, have a mixed raced child WILL not solve matters. It will still have Black blood. Myself personally, I like Africana/Arab, Native American, Latina, and South European (Moorish blood women). This isn't the first time I heard this sh-t either.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Your story sucks. :beli:
That's basically how it went and he explained he dated several different ones. I always use a story of what's happened in my life/what I've seen to explain my point. To be honest, it's easier that way. Also, my family are moderates so that may be another reason.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Why are you getting into racial debates with the cable guy? Are you that bored?
He brought it up first. Also, this was November of 2016. I'm just not going to have people diss their own in front of me. This guy is the same race that I am. He's dark skin btw :mjpls: I had to break the :mjpls: out of him. Maybe, I love my people/history too much. However, I'm proud of who I am and I don't call myself Pro-Black. Just a Black African male who names his nationalities that I compromise with.

That dude is what you would call a "c00n".

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
They don't call me Joe Gorilla Da c00n Killa for nothing :youngsabo:
chappelle-lil-jon-hhhwhat.gif

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
He brought it up first. Also, this was November of 2016. I'm just not going to have people diss their own in front of me. This guy is the same race that I am. He's dark skin btw :mjpls: I had to break the :mjpls: out of him. Maybe, I love my people/history too much. However, I'm proud of who I am and I don't call myself Pro-Black. Just a Black African male who names his nationalities that I compromise with.

That dude is what you would call a "c00n".
So what did you hope to accomplish by wasting your time debating the cable guy? To shame him and make him to repent to Black women? Cause i'm sure he went home to his pawg that night unbothered. :yeshrug: