I don't know how much more death I can deal with!!

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This shyt is getting crazy I never experienced anything like this on top of my sister passing in December. Last Monday my Uncle D (my father side) died from a sudden heart attack and now just last night my Aunt (my mom sister) died suddenly from covid and to add on to it my mom other sister is hospitalized with Covid.

So my whole family both sides are just fukked up right now. I have no idea how to deal with this.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
This shyt is getting crazy I never experienced anything like this on top of my sister passing in December. Last Monday my Uncle D (my father side) died from a sudden heart attack and now just last night my Aunt (my mom sister) died suddenly from covid and to add on to it my mom other sister is hospitalized with Covid.

So my whole family both sides are just fukked up right now. I have no idea how to deal with this.
Rest In Peace to them.

We've all lost loved ones over the years. Our family had a very bad 3 year stretch that tested our sanity, but we're still sane.
Just try to be their for your cousins who lost their parents. When things open back up, take them on activities to lift their spirits (and yours)

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rest In Peace to them.

We've all lost loved ones over the years. Our family had a very bad 3 year stretch that tested our sanity, but we're still sane.
Just try to be their for your cousins who lost their parents. When things open back up, take them on activities to lift their spirits (and yours)

Thanks for the advice bruh it's just weird cause nobody usually does in my family last one was my grandmother in 2017. But this 4 month stretch has been brutal.

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
All of you all losing loved ones is sad and terrible. I wish peace for your families and I hope that you all come out of this as whole as you can be even tho you will feel that loss in your hearts. If you ever need to talk, my inbox is always open. I will keep you and your families in my prayers.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Sorry for you loss breh :mjcry:

I was literally just talking with my mom about this...we was talking about all the death in the family this year alone.

5 folks that I know of on just my side dead and gone...and not just from covid.

The silent gen is dying out brehs, it's depressing but inevitable :wow: