SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
because don't you know that many chicks who are super promiscious have negative energy :francis:

This is just common sense. Yes, I've had relationships that haven't involved sex (I'm a semi Virgin). However, just think of destructive relationships that some of us have with women, men, or both (some swing that way). When we engage in sexual activity we take on our partner's energy. Most of us have positive and negative energy. Some have a balance and others have more negative than positive. So, when you encouter a person's negative levels you call it negative energy. Then, you start feeling moody.

Point is that yes we have urges, but we have to learn to use that in moderation. Hell, I like big booties, but I'm not gonna fukk or communicate with every chick with a big ass. Or the types who look like Princess Nokia or Zoe Kravitz/Skin Diamond. We have to learn how to navigate when it comes to relationships and communication.

Hope you enjoyed my piece today. I'm off bye.

P.S. we live in a scary world. @techlife95 isn't too far off on lust.

@techlife95 five star my thread homie

Talking about who you smashed (like that's bragging rights) not knowing the energy of your partner is totally foolish. Most of that is you just horny and wanting to get your nut off.

Also, I don't claim to be an expert because I haven't been in that many relationships. This is just my opinion on this. TBH, this isn't even my expertise :hubie:

Sorry if this wasn't worded right. Did the best I could.

Last edited:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Gibberish
[jib-er-ish, gib-]

noun
1. meaningless or unintelligible talk or writing.
2. talk or writing containing many obscure, pretentious, or technical words.

Origin of gibberish
1545-55; apparently gibber + -ish, on the model of language names so formed

synonyms
1. nonsense, foolishness, babble, gabble, drivel, gobbledegook.
tenor.gif

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
because don't you know that many chicks who are super promiscious have negative energy :francis:

This is just common sense. Yes, I've had relationships that haven't involved sex (I'm a semi Virgin). However, just think of destructive relationships that some of us have with women, men, or both (some swing that way). When we engage in sexual activity we take on our partner's energy. Most of us have positive and negative energy. Some have a balance and others have more negative than positive. So, when you encouter a person's negative levels you call it negative energy. Then, you start feeling moody.

Point is that yes we have urges, but we have to learn to use that in moderation. Hell, I like big booties, but I'm not gonna fukk or communicate with a chick with a big ass. Or the types who look like Princess Nokia or Zoe Kravitz/Skin Diamond. We have to learn how to navigate when it comes to relationships and communication.

Hope you enjoyed my piece today. I'm off bye.

P.S. we live in a scary world. @techlife95 isn't too far off on lust.

@techlife95 five star my thread homie
nikka got head from a nikka:gucci::scust:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka got head from a nikka:gucci::scust:
No not like that :dame: I'm saying I had relationships with women that were simply emotional and friendships.

P.S. never been in a same-sex relationship and I gravitate more with women. I also plan to settle down and marry a woman (never cheat) when I get in my late 20's-early 30's.