I don't think the coli has as big an incel problem as we claim.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I mean no one on the coli has gone on a shooting spree. (Fingers crossed)

But to look at the other threads in here of sites where dudes is talking about Jihad's on women and planing attacks sending messages to dead people's families and beheading chicks. This place is tame in comparison.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
What disturbs me is the amount of interest posters seem to have on the subject. Like, you shouldn’t really have so much concern or express so much interest in fukked up people.

The more you concentrate on the subject, the more you invest into it. And these losers deserve neither time nor attention. They literally doing what they do because they WANT you to pay attention to them and they too sick in the head to come up with positive ways, so they stumble into some weirdo rabbit hole...

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
What disturbs me is the amount of interest posters seem to have on the subject. Like, you shouldn’t really have so much concern or express so much interest in fukked up people.

The more you concentrate on the subject, the more you invest into it. And these losers deserve neither time nor attention. They literally doing what they do because they WANT you to pay attention to them and they too sick in the head to come up with positive ways, so they stumble into some weirdo rabbit hole...
Humans are attracted to the horrific and obscene. Like blood sports, hate groups and car wrecks.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
I mean no one on the coli has gone on a shooting spree. (Fingers crossed)

But to look at the other threads in here of sites where dudes is talking about Jihad's on women and planing attacks sending messages to dead people's families and beheading chicks. This place is tame in comparison.

Naw. Coli has an inbrokeassnikka issue.​

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Humans are attracted to the horrific and obscene. Like blood sports, hate groups and car wrecks.
I hate when people make statements like these. Not only are they untrue, it’s a weak excuse for talking about sick people.

Like, you’re attempting to justify promoting vile and sick actions by explaining it and linking it with the human condition.

We, notice I said WE, aren’t scientists so it’s pointless to attempt to make this seem “natural” as if we’ve studied what “natural” and what humans are inclined to do...

People do it here because the have an affinity for it. Not because humans are drawn to this shyt. Humans on this forum are drawn to this shyt...

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Some of us don't because life gets in the way, plain and simple. Your friends are either gone or busy family men. You work around cacs 5 days a week. And going out by yourself takes a lot of practice.:francis:

When I worked at Walmart I had numerous girls liking me, my social skills were pretty good, the opportunities were there.:wow: Now? shyt I'm working with folks in their 50s in a small office.

Gonna have to change this and go out by myself. Look for some hobbies. I'm not looking for hoes necessarily, just gotta get out more