Are you going to vote in 2016?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
They aren't showing enough appreciation for the fact that if we don't vote for them they dont win.

If African Americans didn't vote at all would things be much worse than is right now? No, I dont think it would. Which goes to show you how much they've done for our folk.

We need to reset this one sided relationship we have with them. At this point how bad can it get?

Daps
it sucks that alot of people just blindly vote for archetypes: women are supposed to vote for hillary, blacks support carson, mexicans support jeb cause his wife is messican...

the republicans are especially bad this year....trump is a joke & rubio is catching up....both are sociopaths & economic wrecking balls

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
it sucks that alot of people just blindly vote for archetypes: women are supposed to vote for hillary, blacks support carson, mexicans support jeb cause his wife is messican...

the republicans are especially bad this year....trump is a joke & rubio is catching up....both are sociopaths & economic wrecking balls

Most black people aint riding with carson:stopitslime:

Tornado Drill

Rookie
Daps
I'm voting Republican. Lower taxes and I don't like what happens to inner cities with Democrats running it.

If you're in a blue state, you should vote against Democrats because they seem to be only good at creating hell holes and undermining the family unit. I could write more, but I'll leave it here for now.

earl n water

Southern Hustle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FLOR1DA
I'm voting Republican. Lower taxes and I don't like what happens to inner cities with Democrats running it.

If you're in a blue state, you should vote against Democrats because they seem to be only good at creating hell holes and undermining the family unit. I could write more, but I'll leave it here for now.
YMMV.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I'm going to need to see who our final choices are, though I don't disagree, I can't see myself voting for Hilary Clinton, and the only Republicans I can stomach are Ben Carson and maybe Chris Christie

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
They aren't showing enough appreciation for the fact that if we don't vote for them they dont win.

If African Americans didn't vote at all would things be much worse than is right now? No, I dont think it would. Which goes to show you how much they've done for our folk.

We need to reset this one sided relationship we have with them. At this point how bad can it get?

The next president will most likely be able to appoint 2 supreme court justices. You think things are bad now, how do you think they will be when the supreme court has a strong right wing majority?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'll probably vote in the local or state elections but as far as voting for Clinton or Bush/Rubio/Kasich or whoever the Republican nominee is I'm not voting. :mjlol: at people really thinking Trump will be the Republican nominee. Most Republicans are dumb but they're not dumb enough to have him as their nominee. Ben Carson no matter how much he tries will be never be accepted by white people.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
There isn't a single candidate that gives a fukk about black people
Breh summed it up very nicely...

The problem is folks feel like THEY HAVE TO VOTE so they will vote for "the lesser of two evils"

I will only vote for the local and state positions, I will write in @The ADD for president

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh summed it up very nicely...

The problem is folks feel like THEY HAVE TO VOTE so they will vote for "the lesser of two evils"

I will only vote for the local and state positions, I will write in @The ADD for president

Yeah, I used to feel it was my "civic duty" to vote. We voted for the "lesser of two evils" with Clinton and look where that got us.

We need to really form our own political party locally. It makes no sense to tie ourselves to democacs or republicacs.

Anno Domini

All Star
Daps
:mindblown:

This thread is the dumbest shyt ever. It's true that the Democrats haven't showed much dedication to black folks, but would you rather have a group that is passive about black people in charge, or the group that is dead set on fukking our shyt up? Every nikka that said he won't vote or even worse says they'll vote republican is a straight up c00n. Ya'll complacent now but trust me shyt will get much worse if you guys let the party of white supremacists take over. Threads like this piss me off and is another example of how some of you c00ns just want to complain about shyt but don't take advantage of one the few opportunities we have to change things.

Go out and vote brehs...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Cot damn its some clowns in here. So because there isnt any explicitly for black people only legislation coming out you are cool with the party that is open about fukking you over taking control?

If the supreme court has a strong right majority they can put some shyt in place that none of your locally elected officials can work with.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'm voting for the lesser evil.
and it wont be for a serial c00n
or crackas that you know say ******
before brushing their damn teeth.
this thread smells like white boys
trying to get black people to vote repub.
:jbhmm:

:camby:

wat6rr.jpg