I don't think yall get it. Bernie and Jane Sanders are in DEEP shyt over this Vermont College deal

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
1. A republican hitman did his job
2. Sanders is not a democrat
3. Sanders has criminal liability. If Hillary...or Trump had done this, you'd be calling for his head.

1. Just like they did with Hillary, which is my point.

2. You’re technically right. But he caucuses with dems, is the most popular politician with Dems and his presidential platforms have had a clear impact on every presidential hopeful the Dems have right now. So like it or not, he’s shifting the direction of the party. But if you don’t like it...hey you could always do what republicans do to politicians they feel threatened by and remove all context from a situation to claim he’s corrupt.

3. This my problem, you’re framing it like there’s any proof that he DID something illegal. There is none and if there was, it’s be a national story. I said if sanders DID what he’s accused of then he should be held accountable but just like the multiple republican hit jobs on Hillary, I’m waiting for real evidence to have an opinion.

Berniewood Hogan

IT'S BERNIE SANDERS WITH A STEEL CHAIR!
Daps
Reppin
nWg
:ufdup:Bernie is the Boss. No amount of strings connecting pushpins can connect Big Bern to the operations of the outfit. Mr. Sanders is an upstanding citizen and I believe he deserves an apology, senator! Senator! Apology, senator!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

:russ: None of the news articles actually imply that there's evidence of wrong doing because this sort of circumstantial nonsense doesn't hold any weight, especially when Jane Sanders' intent hasn't even been established...It's a lot like pointing at the timing of donations to the Clinton foundation and deciding that Hillary sold Uranium to Russia for donations without having the majority of relevant information (and we can cite the actual article in the OP for why you don't have enough information to be misleading posters and fronting about what is and is not known on this case).

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:russ: None of the news articles actually imply that there's evidence of wrong doing because this sort of circumstantial nonsense doesn't hold any weight, especially when Jane Sanders' intent hasn't even been established...It's a lot like pointing at the timing of donations to the Clinton foundation and deciding that Hillary sold Uranium to Russia for donations without having the majority of relevant information (and we can cite the actual article in the OP for why you don't have enough information to be misleading posters and fronting about what is and is not known on this case).
Jane Sanders literally lied on a bank loan application.

Thats the same shyt the FBI kicked in Michael Cohen's door in for.

These goddamn Bernie Bros really are in a cult, fam :gucci:

And BTW, Hillary NEVER had a grand jury empaneled.

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @jj23 @General Bravo III @2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @MVike28 @VR Tripper @dongameister @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Darth Nubian