I don't understand how any non white person can seriously support Trump.

Daps
Fam, Benazir Bhutto led Pakistan in the 1980s and 90s. Bangladesh was led by nothing but women from 1991-present. Indonesia had a female president in the early 2000s.

The bottom line is Muslim countries would not have problems dealing with Hillary Clinton. They already did when she was Secretary of State...they dealt with Thatcher

''The world ain't San Francisco'' :heh:

:lupe:

I think my error was using the term "muslim". Since there's more muslims in Asia than the Middle East & you keep talking about East Asia.

That was so Trump of me

:smugbiden:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
you really think hes getting rid of these illegals? agriculture would collapse
exactly. lets pretend theres an equal ammount of american citizens willing to pick all that fruit and produce [there isnt]
then factor in having to pay those americans even basic minimum wage

then everybody would bytch about having to pay $10 for a 5 lb bag of potatoes
or onions being $4 a pound

Daps
exactly. lets pretend theres an equal ammount of american citizens willing to pick all that fruit and produce [there isnt]
then factor in having to pay those americans even basic minimum wage

then everybody would bytch about having to pay $10 for a 5 lb bag of potatoes
or onions being $4 a pound

So you would rather have these white elites own all of the agriculture, controlling 100% of food market, on land they stole all while underpaying illegal aliens to do hard labor.

& not give them health and dental insurance, retirement plan, etc.

You know who pays for Thier heath care and dental ? We do .the tax payers. That money could be going to education and roads etc.

But nah let's let the rich get richer and poor get poorer.

I say we Crack down on this curupt system and make these illegal aliens go through the LEGAL way (not that hard ) . Other races do it ALL THE TIME .

And make sure all field workers get benefits, retirement and proper pay.

Ag industry is a trillion dollar business, no reason american citizens can't do the job with proper pay + benefits , Not minimum range (nice try) .

WE AIN'T LOSING MONEY, THE fukkING RICH THAT BEEN RAPING THESE MEXICANS ARE GOING TO LOSE . WTF ARE YOU bytchING ABOUT!!??

in the end it's better for America and Mexicans that Want to come. Because when they come the correct way they will be paid the correct way .

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
So you would rather have these white elites own all of the agriculture, controlling 100% of food market, on land they stole all while underpaying illegal aliens to do hard labor.

& not give them health and dental insurance, retirement plan, etc.

You know who pays for Thier heath care and dental ? We do .the tax payers. That money could be going to education and roads etc.

But nah let's let the rich get richer and poor get poorer.

I say we Crack down on this curupt system and make these illegal aliens go through the LEGAL way (not that hard ) . Other races do it ALL THE TIME .

And make sure all field workers get benefits, retirement and proper pay.

Ag industry is a trillion dollar business, no reason american citizens can't do the job with proper pay + benefits , Not minimum range (nice try) .

WE AIN'T LOSING MONEY, THE fukkING RICH THAT BEEN RAPING THESE MEXICANS ARE GOING TO LOSE . WTF ARE YOU bytchING ABOUT!!??

in the end it's better for America and Mexicans that Want to come. Because when they come the correct way they will be paid the correct way .

You can calm all the way down.
I have no problem whatsoever with a workers getting paid properly and receiving all if the protections and benefits that should be afforded them.

I'm also not gonna be here on the Coli botching about how much my potatoes cost.

Big businesses monopoly on farming isn't because of illegals. It's because the ptb and lobbying money allows them to. If every illegal was gone tomorrow and only citizens who were compensated and benefited correctly the balance of ownership of our nation's big farms wouldn't change at all.

You're arguing 2 different (though intertwined ) issues.