I enjoyed bVs more than Civil War

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Haven't seem civil war either but I'm not surprised. I was watching ultron the other day and it was really bad. Iron man 3 was really bad too especially since it lied to fans and made a mockery of a classic villain

Idk brehs I think the problem is all these new marvel movies look and feel the same to me, even Thor and cap movies are all filmed the same and look the same. It's starting to feel like a big screen tv show. I like the actors and "enjoy" those movies in general but they need to switch up the cinimatic style in their presentation

The daredevil series is great, I wish marvel would go that route for movies

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Haven't seem civil war either but I'm not surprised. I was watching ultron the other day and it was really bad. Iron man 3 was really bad too especially since it lied to fans and made a mockery of a classic villain

Idk brehs I think the problem is all these new marvel movies look and feel the same to me, even Thor and cap movies are all filmed the same and look the same. It's starting to feel like a big screen tv show. I like the actors and "enjoy" those movies in general but they need to switch up the cinimatic style in their presentation

The daredevil series is great, I wish marvel would go that route for movies

So you ain't like The Winter Soldier movie?