I feel like I'm a hypocrite when it comes to women bedwenching

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
Whenever I see a black woman with a white guy I feel some type of way about it.If I don't know her I automatically assume she is :mjpls: and I assume she feels like all black men ain't shyt. Deep down I know just because a woman dates a white guy or two it doesn't mean she won't ever date a black male.But until I get to know a black woman who is dating a Cac, I just assume she is no nikkas. But I am a hypocrite because I have dated and had sex with black, white, black biracial, Asian, Hispanic women and even dated a Indian girl a few years ago. Whenever I see black male with a non black woman who is fine as hell I give the:obama: look.But whenever I see a black woman with a white guy I feel like:childplease: especially if it's a nerdy, corny white boy. It really irritates me that it seems like the media is trying to push wm/be couples and people are falling for it because it seems like I see way more be/wm couples then I saw a few years ago.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no feel about it, you're a straight hypocrite :pachaha:

You're no different than LSA broads who bytch and moan when black men date out but cheer and justify black women dating out :skip:

It's even worse because you do it yourself but get mad at women for doing it :why:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Yeah....you a hypocrite....:manny:....I know the media pushes shyt like this but black women aren't wenching like that....it's the bruh's....:jbhmm:....
PST_2017.05.15.intermarriage-01-09.png

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Whenever I see a black woman with a white guy I feel some type of way about it.If I don't know her I automatically assume she is :mjpls: and I assume she feels like all black men ain't shyt. Deep down I know just because a woman dates a white guy or two it doesn't mean she won't ever date a black male.But until I get to know a black woman who is dating a Cac, I just assume she is no nikkas. But I am a hypocrite because I have dated and had sex with black, white, black biracial, Asian, Hispanic women and even dated a Indian girl a few years ago. Whenever I see black male with a non black woman who is fine as hell I give the:obama: look.But whenever I see a black woman with a white guy I feel like:childplease: especially if it's a nerdy, corny white boy. It really irritates me that it seems like the media is trying to push wm/be couples and people are falling for it because it seems like I see way more be/wm couples then I saw a few years ago.
Because you a lame person that wants everybody to be as miserable as them. You finally realized nobody cares about your outdated views on interracial relations so you changing your views so u can fukk some ugly white lady at your job without feeling guilty

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's keep it real

them black women who fukk with cacs wouldn't fukk with ya'll if they only liked brehs so ya'll feel somme type of way about it.

dikk watch other people brehs

This is what it is. They think they look better than the cacs she's with but they feel like she wouldn't give them a chance even if she was choosing brehs

It's envy, jealousy, and insecurity.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Low key c00n who feels guilty for PAWGing. I don't understand how a brother could reconcile what history has shown them with a desire to date a white women. The mental gymnastics one must perform is :mindblown:
Thats some weird thinking

Not dating or marrying a white women does nothing for the past history of racism. They have nothing to do with each other, unless you're dating a white supremacist. What does Ashley from accounting have to with lynching?

How about starting a business and employing the people the same race as you instead of a meaningless gesture?

Daps
Thats some weird thinking

Not dating or marrying a white women does nothing for the past history of racism. They have nothing to do with each other, unless you're dating a white supremacist. What does Ashley from accounting have to with lynching?

How about starting a business and employing the people the same race as you instead of a meaningless gesture?

Every white person is a white supremacist unless they openly and actively disavow every benefit they enjoy from being white.