I found a black Muay Thai gym. free daps and rep

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
quit wing chun and found a black muay thai gym in East New York.:blessed: Good price. fukked up my shins. got mad work in. I feel great. We talked about hip hop and comic books after class for an hour. I'm home. Free daps and rep.:blessed:

https://m.yelp.com/biz/team-demolition-mma-brooklyn-3

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
That's what up. Aye does mauy thai classes deal with grappling? I never notice grappling and wrestling in a lot of Muay Thai fights but than again I never been into the sports heavy and watched up on much film. Or is it a martial artist style utilizing other fighting techniques mainly?

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That's what up. Aye does mauy thai classes deal with grappling? I never notice grappling and wrestling in a lot of Muay Thai fights but than again I never been into the sports heavy and watched up on much film.
clinches for knees. but other than that nah.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
Be careful bruh and make sure you get your stance and foot work down. Also make sure to stretch stretch stretch.

I fukked around Monday and ruptured my Achilles tendon not turning into my kicks.
Gotta get surgery the end of next week.

Good luck have fun and make sure to stretch before and after

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Don't make me catch you lacking, pull up to your class :ufdup:

MacNCheese

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NJ
How much is it? I've been thinking about taking up martial arts again, but all the MMA/BJJ gyms I've seen here in Jersey are pricey.