la force de l'avenir
Daps
Here's some of the ones that struck me the most

List of last words - Wikipedia
"Go and give the ass a drink of wine to wash down the figs."[17]
Chrysippus, Greek philosopher (c. 206 BC), before dying of laughter

"It is finished."[note 4]
("Ha m'shalam.")
Jesus, Founder of Christianity (c. AD 30), right before his death by crucifixion
"Oh God, the Friend Most High!"[31][32][33]
("اللَّهُمَّ الرَّفِيقَ الأَعْلَى")
Muhammad, Prophet of God in Islam (8 June 632)
"I desire to go to hell and not heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles."[17][45]:196
Niccolò Machiavelli (21 June 1527), Italian Renaissance diplomat, philosopher and writer

"All right then, I'll say it. Dante makes me sick."[58][59]
Lope de Vega, Spanish playwright (27 August 1635)

"Now is not the time for making new enemies."[65][note 15]
Voltaire, French writer (30 May 1778), when asked by a priest to renounce Satan before his death

"I am mortally wounded … I think."[57]
Stephen Decatur, United States naval officer (22 March 1820), mortally wounded in duel with James Barron

"fukk, a bullet wound!"[83]
("¡Carajo, un balazo!")
Antonio José de Sucre, Venezuelan independence leader and President of Peru and Bolivia (4 June 1830), after being shot while riding in the jungle of Colombia. He was said to be an educated gentleman who had never cursed until that day.

"The South! The poor South![97] God knows what will become of her."[43][51]
John C. Calhoun, vice president of the United States (31 March 1850)

"Give them the cold steel, boys.:dame:"[14]
Lewis Armistead, Confederate brigadier general of the American Civil War (5 July 1863), prior to being mortally wounded at the Battle of Gettysburg
"I live."[118]
("Minä elän")
Aleksis Kivi, Finnish author and poet (31 December 1872)

"Go on, get out! Last words are for fools who haven't said enough!"[25][43][58][68][62]
("Hinaus! Letzte Worte sind für Narren, die noch nicht genug gesagt haben.")
Karl Marx, political theorist (14 March 1883), when asked by his housekeeper about his last words

"No, Bill, I've got too much Georgia grit for that."[— [URL='https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Von_Albade_Gammon']Richard Von Albade Gammon, American football fullback fatally injured in game (31 October 1897), responding to teammate who asked if he was going to give up[/URL]

"Why fear death? Death is only a beautiful adventure."[57]
Charles Frohman, American theater manager and producer (7 May 1915), paraphrasing Peter Pan prior to dying in the sinking of the RMS Lusitania

"I think I'll go for a drive before dinner – anyone coming?"[17]
Brian Oswald Donn-Byrne, Irish novelist (18 June 1928), prior to dying in auto accident

"The prettier. Now fight for it."[62]
Henry Arthur Jones, English dramatist (7 January 1929), when his nurse and his niece asked which of them he would prefer to stay with him:mjlol:

"Above all, I charge the leadership of the nation and their followers with the strict observance of the racial laws and with merciless resistance against the universal poisoners of all peoples, international Jewry."— Adolf Hitler, German Nazi statesman (30 April 1945), closing his last will before committing joint suicide with his wife Eva

I knew it! Born in a goddamned hotel room, and dying in a hotel room."[219]
Eugene O'Neill, American playwright (27 November 1953), to his wife Carlotta Monterey

"You made one mistake. You married me."[246][note 63]
Brendan Behan, Irish writer (20 March 1964), to his wife Beatrice

"Brothers! Brothers, please! This is a house of peace!"[68]
Malcolm X, American activist (21 February 1965), trying to calm a 400-person chaos shortly before being killed by gunfire from multiple assailants
"Ben, make sure you play 'Take My Hand, Precious Lord' in the meeting tonight. Play it real pretty."[268]
Martin Luther King Jr., American civil rights activist (4 April 1968), speaking to musician Ben Branch shortly before being assassinated

"Oh, you young people act like old men. You are no fun."Josephine Baker, French-American dancer and singer (12 April 1975)

"It's better to burn out than to fade away."
Kurt Cobain, American musician (5 April 1994), closing his suicide note

"fukk you."
[327]
Tupac "2Pac" Shakur, American rapper (13 September 1996), to the first responder police officer at the scene of his murder

"What are you shooting at?! I'm Pat Tillman! I'm Pat fukking TILLMAN!"[344][345]
Pat Tillman, American football player and Army Ranger (22 April 2004), while being fatally wounded by friendly fire in Afghanistan

"I'm gonna go see Jesus, want to see Jesus."[366][367]
Whitney Houston, American musician (11 February 2012)

"Nearly 100 frank opinions every day. I couldn't deny they hurt me. "Die", "you are disgusting", "you should disappear" I believed these things about myself more than they did. Thank you, Mother, for the gift of life. My whole life I wanted to be loved. Thank you to everyone who supported me. I love you all. I'm sorry for being weak."
[384]
Hana Kimura, Japanese professional wrestler (23 May 2020), last tweet before she died[note 69]

"My stomach hurts, my neck hurts, everything hurts ...[387] Man, I can't breathe."[388]
George Floyd, American former restaurant security guard (25 May 2020), whose death gained notoriety as he was held in a physical restraint by Minneapolis Police Officer Derek Chauvin, from which he allegedly
stopped breathing and later died
"Help"
Naya Marie Rivera, American actress, singer and model (8 July 2020). Shortly after jumping in the water with her son, she told him to get back onto their boat. She helped him back onto the boat; moments later she yelled "Help", with her arm in the air. However, she disappeared into the water.

"It broke me, man, but we need to do that for them. People deserve abundant life, special moments. They've been through hell battling disease. If we were able to ease their suffering and bring joy for a moment, and hopefully moments (as) he goes through the bags, then we made a difference in his life."[390]:mjcry:
Chadwick Boseman, American actor (28 August 2020), his final text to a producer about sending a personalized message to a fan through the Make-A-Wish Foundation.[390]

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
The GOAT

s75JpKvIMasIgVYWTU74-iurG7CRSWteEG9gyfELsyk.jpg