I found an original 1840 Census :wow:

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
How do u get into some work like that breh ? I love history
I found it by looking for e-commerce positions. basically its appraisal, so you can look into Estate/Antique Appraisal work.

try looking for antique/vintage shops in your area. maybe ask if they have an online platform/ebay shop. Or if they need someone to do research and price items.

or, honestly its not hard to start it up on your own. go to a thrift store/facebook marketplace/estate sale and find some interesting stuff to flip/practice researching.
That'll send you down a rabbit hole of knowledge. you would be surprised what random shyt is sentimental to someone out there or has historic value. i learn new things everyday.

But yeah i would say start in your own backyard. I've sat up and looked at my grandma's old dusty sewing machine for years and never knew they were vintage Singers worth hundreds of dollars. Just get into the habit of googling random shyt, that was something i've always done.

invalid

Banned
Daps
I found it by looking for e-commerce positions. basically its appraisal, so you can look into Estate/Antique Appraisal work.

try looking for antique/vintage shops in your area. maybe ask if they have an online platform/ebay shop. Or if they need someone to do research and price items.

or, honestly its not hard to start it up on your own. go to a thrift store/facebook marketplace/estate sale and find some interesting stuff to flip/practice researching.
That'll send you down a rabbit hole of knowledge. you would be surprised what random shyt is sentimental to someone out there or has historic value. i learn new things everyday.

But yeah i would say start in your own backyard. I've sat up and looked at my grandma's old dusty sewing machine for years and never knew they were vintage Singers worth hundreds of dollars. Just get into the habit of googling random shyt, that was something i've always done.

Some good money to make in this field. Rich people always buying antiques and antique art.

I would definitely keep the census. Just digitize it so people can have access to it. It may be some folks family they trying to find listed on those pages.