I. fukking. Told. You. So.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Yes it is.

53e380bfecad04e14add5fcd

They didn’t invent that, that’s how the QB position works. If he can’t do that, it’s a deficiency. If other QBs can do it, he should be able to. Back to my point about separate grades. Grade him like every other QB or it’s an insult

Is he Lamar Jackson or Stetson Bennet I’m not trying to hear that :mjtf:
There are specific audibles within a play design. Either a route can be broken off, a check can be made to make a tweak, but the VAST majority of offenses don't have altogether changes at the line of scrimmage.... Especially a new offensive system

Some systems you can check to an already predesigned play as a backup

This isn't Madden, that's not how it works

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
L Freaky couldn't get the freak off going, now they killing him on socials :wow:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Its was the Chiefs defense that killed the offense. You fakkits make excuses everytime for these nikkas
What the fukk are you talking about lame ass nikka. I made no excuse for the Ravens. Get yo homotional ass out of my mentions. fakkit.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Its not Madden.

Monken had a habit of doing this in Georgia when they started to get down big. The issue immediately was they never ran the ball.

I don't even know what the offensive gameplan was. Pass it against the 3rd best passing defense, and don't run it against the 3rd worst?
Doesn’t have anything to do with it not being madden. I mean did he not change anything around at the line at all? Because I mean I see every other top QB do it regularly and obviously. If he doesn’t because he can’t just say that. Because right now that’s what it looks like. 2x MVP

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t have anything to do with it not being madden. I mean did he not change anything around at the line at all? Because I mean I see every other top QB do it regularly and obviously. If he doesn’t because he can’t just say that. Because right now that’s what it looks like. 2x MVP
A lot of those elite QBs are running 3-4+ years in the same system. Greg Roman is out. Monken is in.

Hell Rodgers was given limited amount of audible changes at the line in 2019 and he's one of the smartest, greatest QBs in NFL history. Why? Because it's a new offensive system

Once again this isn't Madden. I hate how casuals think that's how it operates

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
A lot of those elite QBs are running 3-4+ years in the same system. Greg Roman is out. Monken is in.

Hell Rodgers was given limited amount of audible changes at the line in 2019 and he's one of the smartest, greatest QBs in NFL history. Why? Because it's a new offensive system

Once again this isn't Madden. I hate how casuals think that's how it operates
Bro stop acting like you’re some enlightened NFL nikka. I seen CJ Stroud call more audibles than Lamar this season and he a rookie. Y’all treat that nikka with kid gloves

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:

When a QB is bad it’s always the same shyt ‘it’s a new offense….uh, they got a new OC…da weapons…they’re gonna get that “kid” killed.

Can’t blame the line. Can’t blame the weapons. Can’t blame injuries, Andrews back.

Next excuse: ‘Issa new offense :skip:

The same offense he just won mvp in :snoop:

Do better.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Well I see you came out of hiding to make a I told you so thread, and yea the ravens lost this game but he still a better qb than majority of the league, if you think he not a good qb that’s on you