I. fukking. Told. You. So.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Adjustments were required
Clearly passing game wasn't working

This is the major reason why they lost. Ravens were not making any adjustments for anything that the chiefs were doing. There’s no way a team in the championship game doesn’t understand they need to neutralize Travis Kelce.

Offensively Lamar just stopped taking the running lanes they were giving him which is his problem in big games. Chiefs gave him the same lanes they gave Josh Allen.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
If they had been handing the ball off to RBs and lost the game, people would be complaining that the Ravens took the ball out of Lamar's hands :mjlol:
Its not an either/or thing... You have a balanced rushing attack

ESPECIALLY if you're the top ranked rushing attack in the entire league going against one of the worst.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The reason why the Ravens lost was because they ran the ball 11 times TOTAL this game.

RB's got 5 fukn carries

They literally are the #1 ranked running team in the NFL, going against a bottom 3 running defense in the NFL and didn't run the football. That's how you lose
Damn does Lamar not have the ability to audible? Or is he just supremely lacking when it comes to read defenses? Cause I’m pretty sure I see back up QBs change the call at the line pretty regularly.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Damn does Lamar not have the ability to audible? Or is he just supremely lacking when it comes to read defenses? Cause I’m pretty sure I see back up QBs change the call at the line pretty regularly.
Its not Madden.

Monken had a habit of doing this in Georgia when they started to get down big. The issue immediately was they never ran the ball.

I don't even know what the offensive gameplan was. Pass it against the 3rd best passing defense, and don't run it against the 3rd worst?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Mahommes didn't even kill the Ravens today. It was the Ravens offense that killed them.

Its was the Chiefs defense that killed the offense. You fakkits make excuses everytime for these nikkas

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas can never give the Chiefs credit. This was mostly a defensive game but Mahomes was the dichotomy. Clear difference between him and Lamar. Thats why the Chiefs won.

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
Adjustments were required
Clearly passing game wasn't working

The Ravens at one point late in the 4th quarter out gained the Chiefs 204-37 yards. They were moving the ball but dumbed it up twice in the end zone.

Monken made the adjustments and if the players fukk it up, what else can he do?

Braman

Superstar
Daps

I was waiting for this :myman:

Again, I been flagging this shyt all year. It’s an over correction to analyzing black QBs. They been getting a raw deal for so long so now mfers grade them on a curve

Lamar is a gotdamn 6,7 year vet. ANY OTHER QB, we’re asking why he’s not checking into/out of passes/runs.

With Lamar? oh no we can’t say that it’s the OC :whoa:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The Ravens at one point late in the 4th quarter out gained the Chiefs 204-37 yards. They were moving the ball but dumbed it up twice in the end zone.

Monken made the adjustments and if the players fukk it up, what else can he do
sddefault.jpg

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Its not Madden.

Yes it is.

53e380bfecad04e14add5fcd

They didn’t invent that, that’s how the QB position works. If he can’t do that, it’s a deficiency. If other QBs can do it, he should be able to. Back to my point about separate grades. Grade him like every other QB or it’s an insult
Monken had a habit of doing this in Georgia

Is he Lamar Jackson or Stetson Bennet I’m not trying to hear that :mjtf: