I Gave Up Men To Have Sex With Ghosts

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:mindblown:

upload_2018-7-21_10-59-29-jpeg.384973

Amethyst Realm was a guest on the British daytime talk show This Morning where she claimed that she's been having sex with ghosts beginning around 2005. Since her first encounter, she has gone on to have sex with 20 spirits. The 27-year-old from Bristol, England, alleges that the ghost encounters began when she and her human fiancé moved into a new home. Realm began to feel a strong presence in the house, but rather than being scared of the mysterious specter, Realm felt comforted. Her fiancé was often away for work, and the ghost made her feel less lonely.

One may wonder how exactly Realm can tell the difference between the 20 spirits she's seduced if she can't even see them. Realm explained, “You can always feel the difference. It’s the same with humans; they have different energies.” It is unknown whether Realm knows the background of the ghosts or who they may have been in previous lives, but she is adamant that she can sense their specific personalities and is able to differentiate them.

One psychotherapist believes that Realm may be confused about her experiences. Tina Radziszewicz thinks that Realm's ghostly sexual encounters may be hallucinations that sometimes occur in a dream-like state between being awake and falling asleep. Radziszewicz states that "such hallucinations can be extremely vivid and bizarre" and can even include "tactile, visual, and auditory” sensations. People who experience "stress, anxiety, depression, and trauma" are more susceptible to these types of hallucinations. Could it be that Realm is imagining her sexual liaisons with ghosts, or is the truth stranger than fiction?

This Woman Has Slept With 20 Ghosts, And She Enjoys It So Much She's Never Going Back To Men

Sian Jameson
ALTHOUGH currently dating a living man, Sian, 26, claims to have had passionate sex with a ghost from the 19th century.

The copywriter, who lives in London, says: "After splitting from my long-term boyfriend three years ago I rented a 16th century cottage in Aberystwyth, in west Wales. I was immediately taken by the painting of a handsome man above the mantelpiece, which dated back to 1820.

NINTCHDBPICT000425256835.jpg

Sian is convinced she has enjoyed passionate bedroom sessions with a ghost
"A few months after I’d moved in, I woke one morning to find a dark-haired, very good-looking young man lying next to me. He was fully clothed – in a loose, white shirt, a neck scarf and old-fashioned breeches.

"He had a kind of shimmer to him as if he was behind a fluttering voile curtain. I told myself I was dreaming and rolled away from him. As I faced the wall, I slowly realised I wasn’t asleep and, suddenly, I was frozen with fear.

"I felt a hand on my waist but the touch was strange – light and cool. I looked at the man again and realised he was the one from the painting. We ended up making love for an hour. He was very gentle.

"Even when he moved on top of me, pressing down, he felt almost weightless. It was very strange, but the sex was amazing.

Two women claim they have sex with spirits and 'better orgasms than with humans'

Last edited: