I get rejected for not being "black enough"

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
I'd wife her. She's proud to be black and looks like a witch. I'm into that.

dunhellna.gif

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
No she's a White girl...

Kasi mlungu is proudly black

The DJ, whose real name is Anita Ronge, who is from the East Rand, has pinned her public persona on being a "kasi mlungu" - a white, township girl.

Recently, she tweeted: "I get rejected for not being black enough and being too black to be white ... I'm #KasiMlungu & I'm proud."

The Twitterverse responded with a number of users either testing her "blackness" with trivia or telling her that she was not black, despite her declaring she was a "black person trapped in white skin".

As far as cultural appropriation is concerned, she says that she does not understand why it is a problem.

"What is wrong with me adopting African culture, something that is ours, that is local and proudly South African?

"If you look at a lot of the people who were commenting they would have pictures of Beyoncé and that is appropriation of Western culture. If you can adopt Western culture, why can't I adopt African culture?" she asked.
She's a fukking hippie DJ of course...Couldn't be a banker or a lawyer or doctor, had to be a DJ or a hairstylist of some sort :scust:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
wtf, bish literally just said that black south africans rejected her, what more do you want. Stop being stupid.

south africa is an embarrassment, but not in this case

Have you looked at her twitter time line...

South Africans are calling her sister and telling her to be Black...

She got her African name from a Black person...she's part of South African Black culture...it's not like she is some random person...

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Somebody gotta do something about this degenerate.

These are the same people the let Prime Evil...a fukking Nazi that raped and murdered Black South Africans free...

'Prime Evil' Killer to Walk Free
(NEWSER) – A man believed to have committed more atrocities than any other during South Africa's apartheid will walk away a free man after more than 20 years in prison. Eugene de Kock, known as "Prime Evil" for his role in the torture and murder of black activists, was granted parole today, a day after his 66th birthday, the BBC reports. His expressed remorse and assistance recovering victim remains helped the government reach its decision, which is "in the interests of nation-building and reconciliation," the country's justice minister says. It's controversial nonetheless. "At some point we need to forgive one another," a taxi driver tells Reuters, while another local argues, "He is not supposed to be freed. The atrocities he did to our people were very bad."