I got almost 15 bands whats a nice fast car for a young nikka?

Daps
I didn't read the whole thread but unless breh outlined his entire financial situation, all the advice is presumptive.

"Use that money for a house, investments, business, etc. first..." How do we know he hasn't already done that to some extent (albeit unlikely)? :jbhmm:

Ol Dave Ramsey ass nikkas giving advice in a vacuum :troll: if breh has his bills covered and is saving for retirement/future then let him decide how to spend his discretionary income. We could all take every penny earned and reinvest or save, but then when would we live?

I know old people that did nothing but save their entire life so naturally when they should be enjoying their savings, they're still living that frugal life out of habit. All I can think is, what's the point of saving then, outside of the clear psychological effects (which is mostly the root cause ime) of feeling financially secure

Balla

Superstar
Daps
As a semi old nikka I'm going to tell you to don't worry about a dope whip right now. Idk where you live but that 15k can set you up for life my G. Trust me! I was in your shoes and did the same shyt. Knowing what I know now you can do some boss shyt with that 15k breh.
Like what

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
#NoCarGang ain't got these kind of worries because public transport is all we ever need :blessed:

dawg, I gotta hate on u. This a car thread. u came in here for no reason if thats how u live. N not for nothing #nocargang are high key soft AF and your chick will get moist AF if something nice pull up on her.