I got rejected for not having an iPhone..

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I had a chick that literally just dismissed me for not having a iphone:mjlol:

bytch said "I don't talk to Android nikkas" :mjpls:

Since when has phones been a make or break for dating?:francis:

There's literally many options out here to communicate these days. Im sure face timing is probably more convenient for the chick but in her mind having that feature makes you look cooler. I just find it to be super wack and herself included.

fukk apple and they iPhone. I'm happy with my Moto G6:mjgrin:

*In before I'm called a lame nikka for still using an Android device*:blessed:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
giphy.gif

:mjlol: This is the most birdbrained type of shyt I've ever heard!!!!! a damned phone that's made up of $100 of chinese parts and inflated in united states for corporate profit is a status symbol NOT to date a man??? :laff:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
This is more common than brehs care to admit. Some women want a great credit score, some women want you to have a nice car, and some just want you to have an iphone. It's levels breh, but the higher you go can cancel out the lower ones. I got a track on my mixtape about a girl giving me head and recording it from my Android titled "Face Time"

Ya'll download that thang :lawd:

Last edited:

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
OP..

I have a Samsung Note 8. Any woman who would judge you based on what type of phone you own should tell you everything you need to know about her mentality and maturity level. Trust me, you dodged a bullet! On to the next one for ya!

Last edited: