I got time, I'm going here today: the Post-LeBron East (2018-present)...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Mf's acknowledge The East as the inferior conference for the last 26 years. When LeBron is mentioned, it's, "he dominated the weak East"...

We have been in a post-LeBron East for 6 years now, and were told how easy it was to dominate the mid teams and stars in that conference. Why aren't the East stars of the post-LeBron East dominating the "weak ass East"?

•The Celtics have a losing ECF record (1-2) in the post-Bron East. They've been the most successful East team by some measures, but have a losing conference finals record and their biggest star, Tatum, isn't seen on the upper echelon anyway (Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, Luka)...

•the Heat are the second most successful team of the post-Bron East. I guess you could call them more successful than Boston, as they've been to more Finals than Boston, have a winning ECF (2-1), and are 2-2 vs Boston in the playoffs. But like Boston, no titles, and nobody considers Butler an upper echelon player...

•this takes me to the upper echelon players. Embiid, never made it beyond Rd2, that speaks for itself...

•Giannis, just two ECF appearances, more chokes than that. He has his title in a very fortunate set of events, but with two ECF runs, we definitely can't say he's "dominating the weak East", which is the subject of this thread...

•KD was here for 3½ years, no ECF runs. Kyrie for 4½ years post-Bron, no ECF runs...

This next post, I'm gonna post what other East stars did in The East from 2003-18, Bron's 15 years there, and after that, I'm gonna post what the East "heavyweights" were doing in the post-Jordan East from 1998-2003. But it's okay to acknowledge that even if we all recognize it as the "inferior" conference, there have been a ton of big names that have had their opportunities to dominate and haven't done that...

Maybe it wasn't so easy to just beat up all the mid teams and stars out East all along. Nobody else has done it...

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
It’s pretty safe to say the West was more competitive overall

West has always been the more competitive conference since the 99 Spurs won. Since that time here’s only been 8 eastern conference champions in 25 seasons. 3 of them were the Heat. Detroit 04, Heat 06, Celtics 08, Heat 12 and 13, Cleveland 16, Raptors 19, Bucks 21

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Kawhi went to the East for one season and made the Finals
Jimmy Butler under Spo made it to two Finals in only 4yrs(once as an 8th seed). Matching some of LeBrons playoff moments against the same franchises LeBron demolished in Miami(Boston, NY). The East is in the worst shape its ever been. All the marquee stars are injured.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It’s pretty safe to say the West was more competitive overall

West has always been the more competitive conference since the 99 Spurs won. Since that time here’s only been 8 eastern conference champions in 25 seasons. 3 of them were the Heat. Detroit 04, Heat 06, Celtics 08, Heat 12 and 13, Cleveland 16, Raptors 19, Bucks 21
Right. The east has been trash. Post LeBron stars failing to dominate, doesn't mean much without context(injuries, etc). If we want to give props in this scenario, give him props for durability. :ehh:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Mf's acknowledge The East as the inferior conference for the last 26 years. When LeBron is mentioned, it's, "he dominated the weak East"...

We have been in a post-LeBron East for 6 years now, and were told how easy it was to dominate the mid teams and stars in that conference. Why aren't the East stars of the post-LeBron East dominating the "weak ass East"?

•The Celtics have a losing ECF record (1-2) in the post-Bron East. They've been the most successful East team by some measures, but have a losing conference finals record and their biggest star, Tatum, isn't seen on the upper echelon anyway (Jokic, Giannis, Embiid, Luka)...

•the Heat are the second most successful team of the post-Bron East. I guess you could call them more successful than Boston, as they've been to more Finals than Boston, have a winning ECF (2-1), and are 2-2 vs Boston in the playoffs. But like Boston, no titles, and nobody considers Butler an upper echelon player...

•this takes me to the upper echelon players. Embiid, never made it beyond Rd2, that speaks for itself...

•Giannis, just two ECF appearances, more chokes than that. He has his title in a very fortunate set of events, but with two ECF runs, we definitely can't say he's "dominating the weak East", which is the subject of this thread...

•KD was here for 3½ years, no ECF runs. Kyrie for 4½ years post-Bron, no ECF runs...

This next post, I'm gonna post what other East stars did in The East from 2003-18, Bron's 15 years there, and after that, I'm gonna post what the East "heavyweights" were doing in the post-Jordan East from 1998-2003. But it's okay to acknowledge that even if we all recognize it as the "inferior" conference, there have been a ton of big names that have had their opportunities to dominate and haven't done that...

Maybe it wasn't so easy to just beat up all the mid teams and stars out East all along. Nobody else has done it...
It’s simple, Lebron has dominated the leastern conference by forming super teams and still managed to only win 3-6 in the finals when faced the dominant western conference competition.

Don’t bring MJ into this breh, that ship has sailed since 2011. These 2 players are nothing alike

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
nikka woke up on a Friday mad wanting to write a book report about what people said about Lebron James 6 years ago...Man why don't you start making weekend arrangements to go spend time with people that actually know you ?:mjlol:
This sounds good because you get laughs and daps for it on The Coli but I'm actually doing that as we speak, but carry on fam 🤣...