I GOTTA GET AT ASAP

STVNTMAN

All Star
Daps
Not just Bari sociopathic, IG thot paralleling histrionic personality disorder suffering headass, but the whole damn mob :scust:

Whole rap game fukked up from da underground to the top :dame:

Finna shark sum of this cuz I'm too lazy to gather everything individually :win:

"Damn, A$AP Mob really fukks with the new hip-hop wave."

Actually, SGP was the one fukking with them and Bari didn't wanna risk them blowing up with SGP, so he went to A3C (Atlanta hip-hop festival) and took them under the ASAP wing. Lil Uzi has an unreleased EP with SGP & a song to his beat. Key was doing shows with SGP. Carti/Uno/Fauni were basically living with SGP and making songs with him, and Yachty/SGP were about to record before Bari came through. I'm guessing Bari is targeting Working On Dying and 5 Finger Posse next but I think they'll actually stay loyal to SGP

Late 2014/early 2015 Purrp moved to Atlanta and was working with the whole ATL scene over there, namely Fauni, Uno, Carti etc. and he was looking to get his career back together.

Here are songs he did with Uno/Fauni

Oppurtunist

Terror Gang

Animorph Religion

Vixen

Nue Nue II which used to have a music video

here they are in SGP's music video, Purrp in Fauni's video.. there's more I don't remember, I think one of them is in this but you get the idea

here's a poster for a show they were doing together

video_image-462980.jpg

Lil Uzi Vert isn't from Atlanta, but he was still a fan of Purrp and reached out to him for beats (Side note: breh really got SGP inspired tats :bryan:)

White shyt which had a video as well but was taken down for some reason

here he is saying he's got more shyt with SGP on the way. Purrp's old twitter said it was gunna be a mini EP but that twitter's deleted

also here's him dancing to BMW lol

Yachty and Purrp only met like once and Yachty talks about it here in an interview.

Here's an old dikk ridin tweet

Here he is now lol

Carti used to be a Asap Mob hater and a Raider Klan fan... Actually the whole of Awful Records were huge SGP fans and Father, Slug Christ etc have all spoken on it. Here's Fway's (ex Raider Klan member) story about working with Carti and meeting Uno. Here's the song. Some more tweets to look at. Some these nikkas delete dem tweets whenever they get dug up :pachaha:
DXLf1MV.jpg

Had another saying 'fukk asvp they think they originated shyt' that I can't find

So with all this happening throughout the year, the underground guys started to make some noise and Bari saw the potential, so he went to A3C in October of 2015 knowing that Purrp and the whole of ATL was going to be there and he got Purrp jumped, made him look like a bytch and got everyone to join Asap/Vlone. The only one's who stayed loyal to SGP were the guys in Goth Money. The rumor was SGP's video director Drxvmz (shot Bloody Mary, MOB etc) helped Bari set Purrp up

Here's Uno's tweets on the incident well after it happened

Some tweets from some internet fashion nikkas Bari got to help him jump Purrp 1 2 3

Wouldn't be suprised if this nikka Drugrixh Peso was apart of it too :huhldup:

Now here are the shots these guys are throwing at SGP now that they're with Bari

Carti saying fukk SpaceGhostPurrp in Miami

Carti/Yachty- Run it. They say 'If I see Purrp it's a homi, fukk Purrp' *edited with live version cuz the other link got taken down

Carti- Pump Fake. Says 'fukk SpaceGhostPurrp'

Carti/Uno- Vlone Thug. They say smoking Purrp blunt,' 'Purrp got no money' and for anyone who doesn't know, Jitt is SGP's friend who got killed and Purrp saying RIP Jitt in a lot of his songs. A big part of the reason the RK/Asap beef happened was because Bari and other Asap members were always saying fukk Jitt/smoking Jitt to Purrp. This is the reason SGP dropped that Yams diss song. Here's some tweets proving that

And the latest person to join in on the 'fukk Jitt' thing was Lucki Eck$. He randomly tweeted this about SGP then old tweets surfaced of him praising Purrp so he tweeted this.. Coincidentally Lucki just recently started working with Asap members. :mjpls:

here's Key! backstage with SGP and some more funny tweets to look back on lol

SGP. Legend.

Rocky ain't trill.

Key! giving props to SGP then remembering he's rolling with A$AP now

Tweet from Bootychaaain, from when she was going on a rant callin out lotta fake nikkas in the game

all of this goes back to Bari. There was also that time SGP had a show with Travis Scott and Ian Connor was there. SGP and Ian became friends then Bari got mad and started saying fukk Ian Connor. Then Ian started dissing SGP to get on Bari's good side again.

tried to look for these tweets but I think they're deleted but here's some of them just to show you how much these guys switch up

Ian before meeting ASAP, Ian after joining ASAP.

Ian tweeted this to SGP after meeting him and also tweeted that he wants SGP to succeed and they had a whole convo. Then Bari said this and this and other ASAP members like Ant started turning on Ian

Everyone and dey mom's wanna be a Vlone soulja now :bryan:

Famous Dex went from being an obscure background dancer for some GD's to being a Vlone thug :what:

nikkas like XXXTENTACION sayin fukk SGP because SGP wouldn't put him on, literally :dwillhuh: Breh got fukk sgp tatted and he don't even know him:gucci:

Purrp been sayin this black boy white boy swag shyt and Carti swag bitin

SGP started this use of "hieroglyphics" damn near a decade ago, not even the color scheme of "Alone" is original, shyts str8 from SGP's hometown:skip:
223.jpg

ASAP Mob as a whole some bitin clowns

ASAP Ant even started his own skateboarding fashion line, Marino Infantry, nikka never skated in his life :bryan:
CoK2YBoWEAE1Etu.jpg

Not sure if they have a creative bone in their bodies :dame:

Some people try to justify their bandwagon hate for SGP by saying he always startin shyt or he a c00n or sumn :mjlol:
Chxpo, an Future signee and is also under SGP said it himself, dude just be gettin high and starts trollin, being famous don't mean shyt to him :wow:

Here's a few vids from SGP himself where he goes a lil deeper

Anybody wanna add to this, go on ahead :snooze:

Almost forgot @SirBiatch :mjgrin:

Fred

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
For a while I was on some :mjpls: shyt (Former token for a reason) and didn't like rap until a few years ago, I'm pretty familiar with the artists but don't listen to all of em

SPG and Uzi (his very early shyt) slap, sad to see them become what they are now :francis:

LOOPY

All Star
Daps
*purrp a legend but his time is up.

The music, the art, the energy will always be out there.

the special 1s will always know the truth.

The mob is cool too they doin they thing. But any real creative knows that these boys ain't that special they just good at repackaging shyt.

They kinda like them OVO cornballs, but at least they give props.

Purrp got mental issues he fell out with everyone. U can't pin his downfall on the mob

~ SpaceGhostLoop

STVNTMAN

All Star
Daps
Have everyone you know turn on you and have your pockets fukked up cuz of one man brehs

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Have everyone you know turn on you and have your pockets fukked up cuz of one man brehs

Then explain why Purps own cousin started beefing with him? Was that ASAPs fault? What about Raider Klan? Was that not purps fault? You SGP fans don't see that in all these scenarios.. purp is the factor, the reason. Always trying to blame everyone else

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
The mob is cool too they doin they thing. But any real creative knows that these boys ain't that special they just good at repackaging shyt.

Lol is this not exactly what Purp & RK did? They were what you'd get if Three 6 Mafia dressed like NWA?

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
It's funny that you say all of this, because damn near all of these new Soundcloud/underground rappers I discovered listening to The Ian Tapes...but what's so funny about it is half of them are from Florida and all of them sound like SPG clones:patrice:

Yet none of them show SPG any love, and I'm assuming it's some behind the scenes, blind loyalty shyt going on involving A$AP Mob

STVNTMAN

All Star
Daps
Then explain why Purps own cousin started beefing with him? Was that ASAPs fault? What about Raider Klan? Was that not purps fault? You SGP fans don't see that in all these scenarios.. purp is the factor, the reason. Always trying to blame everyone else
While this thread was specifically looking at SGP/ASAP "beef," we don't have all the facts on Raider and his cuzzo :hubie:

Not saying he didn't start anything between them either :hubie:but they made amends :mjgrin:

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
SGP is a legend but he suffers from mental illness.

asap mob some hoes and the in fighting is fukking terrible weeks before yams died they weren't even fukking with him. Bari is a idiot and rocky is a semi talented wave rider forgot what they did to raider klan look how they did main attrackktions.

Look at the ASAP x Raider klan freestyles they all lived together in a condo.

The best example of how bari is a hoe ass nikka:.... where is ty beats who without him none of these nikkas would be on.