I had no idea they made knock off Disney Movies.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
an amazon review about "the frog price"

I bought this at Target knowing that it was not the Disney movie but wanted this for my daughter anyway. Adult concepts and terminology, language beyond prep-school. There are only two voices for all of the characters and they are very anoying. Please do not buy. I am going to throw it away.

:mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
ratatouille-ratatoing.jpg

lawd :dead:
:deadmanny:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
That can't possibly be the REAL Christopher Plummer in that fake ass Frozen can it?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
THIS is the worst offender

up-ripoff.jpg

This isn't a trailer, this is various clips exposing the copyright infringement/racism/total false info/dumb dialogue/poor French of the movie "Whats Up", a Brazilian movie (with terrible english voice actors) with a cover that intentionally tries to look like Pixar's "UP".

The script suggests some real hate towards the Chinese, and illiteracy. And laziness in animation.

1:30 mark

Little kid: "I don't want that Chinese guy in there with my monsters, he didn't even say anything when I showed him the cookie!" :upsetfavre:

Old man: "Did you try showing him a FORTUNE cookie? That could work." :ld:

#fukkery :deadmanny:

Cobratron

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get what you're saying but most of Disney's movies are from fairy tales (even Frozen) so they've been done at some point or another already with low production values. They usually do get new productions once Disney decides to touch it though.

Ratatoing and Chop Kick Panda :laff:

Go bots were the weakest shyt ever
I never fukked with that shyt. :scust:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
tumblr_lnfhkzagRE1qm348ao1_1280.jpg

"From the producers who saw Shrek." :dead:

THIS is the worst offender

up-ripoff.jpg

1:30 mark

Little kid: "I don't want that Chinese guy in there with my monsters, he didn't even say anything when I showed him the cookie!" :upsetfavre:

Old man: "Did you try showing him a FORTUNE cookie? That could work." :ld:

#fukkery :deadmanny:

Came here to mention this too. They went so hard on the Asian guy for no reason.
Edit: Apparently a voice actor or two from the Sonic the Hedgehog games were in this. How desperate were they?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Edit: Apparently a voice actor or two from the Sonic the Hedgehog games were in this. How desperate were they?
:ohhh: Google results show that Lisa Ortiz voices Amy in Sonic games and Sonic X and has voiced for the Up/Rattatouie ripoffs :thumbsdown:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Ortiz

Edit: Wiki doesn't show her "Up" credit :mjpls:

Comments:

"The female character... is that Amy Rose's old voice actor?!

Wow. What a step down. Shame."

"I always seem to recognize Lisa Ortiz in these movies"

"I keep hearing amy...."

"is that amy fukking rose"

Last edited:

Zardoz

mmmmmmmmmmlli
Daps
:ohhh: Google results show that Lisa Ortiz voices Amy in Sonic games and Sonic X and has voiced for the Up/Rattatouie ripoffs :thumbsdown:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Ortiz

And Mike Pollock (Eggman/Robotnik) is definitely the professor making racial jokes. He was also in the Ratatouille ripoff apparently.
Their careers' gotta be :flabbynsick:-status to even consider this shyt.