.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
In the latest #LSAThotTales

I had the craziest night last night *long ish*

I had the craziest night last night *long ish*

So the 3rd was my friends birthday and last night she invites me out with a bunch of her friends to this party. She had this one friend in the cru I'll call her Ana and she's a cool girl and also very pretty. We're having a good night but Ana kept coming in and out of the party to talk on her phone.it didn't bother me but my friend was annoyed saying she's always like this. Eventually we don't see Ana for and hour, the. 2 then 3 and still no Ana. My friend and I decide to call her and she's not picking up the phone. We stayed at this party until 3:30 with my friend so drunk and annoyed she just says we should leave her since she obviously wasn't here for her. I was like ok b/c idk Ana like that and I was hungry so we decided to get food.

We we get the sandwiches and talk in my car. Ana finally calls my friend and I could hear her through the phone. My friend puts her on speaker and I hear her saying "come get me this f*%€ n!%%a out of his mind. I hear a mans voice say "leave get out that, effing hoe leave b!tch" so I'm like wth
sidefrown.png
. Ana says to pick her up at x hotel it was 30 minutes away so we start driving because it sounded like a fight.

by the time we get to the hotel hotel security, Ana and a man are standing beside a car. The car has scratches all over it and Ana is crying. The man asks "yo this yalls crazy friend" I thought to muself nope nope nope and stayed in the car while my friend came out to address the situation. The man begins to explain that he met Ana last week and he's from Atlanta and was here on business. He says he met Ana at a bar and the day after they had sex. He says ever since she's been blowing up his phone at work and left 10 messages at the hotel lobby for him. He called her and told her to chill and stop trippin. He says she came to the hotel crying and asking why he was treating her this way. He said he felt uncomfortable and told her to go home and he'll call her later. He says he blocked her number and kept it moving. Last night apparently this girl takes an über to his hotel, finds him by the bar. Just so she wouldn't create a scene he takes her to the room and tells her she needs to stop. He says that's when she starts hitting him and runs and locks herself in the bathroom. She eventually gets out and leaves and sends him a text saying "hope you enjoy your ride" and he comes downstairs to see she has keyed his car and told the security guard she was raped by the guest who drives that car.

all the while Ana is crying hysterically saying he raped her!!!!!!!! The man gets flustered but says call the police if we have to he has nothing to hide. I can not believe the girl waits for the police to get there And this man shows them her text messages groveling for him saying she feels like she loves him already and threatening to tell people he raped her after he blocked her on her main cell number. She breaks down and tells the police she was under the influence and somebody put something in her drink. The police took her in and my friend calls Ana's mom and tells her she's at the station.

i got home at 6 o clock this morning and I'm just getting up. My friend hasn't woken up yet so I haven't gotten the updates on Ana. Lol I can't believe it still. Such a wild night.

STAND UP
FIGHT BACK
NO MORE BLACK MAN UNDER ATTACK

The bottom text is the original poster's signature

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
Things like this just make women who were really raped have a harder time getting it dealt with. How are you going to play the rape card with a text message trail and video of you in and out his hotel lobby? Women really hate logical thinking.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Things like this just make women who were really raped have a harder time getting it dealt with. How are you going to play the rape card with a text message trail and video of you in and out his hotel lobby? Women really hate logical thinking.
:ufdup:
It's not WOMEN, it's psychos!!! She set this man up out of being evil and crazy.

That's on her, not on women.:childplease:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
:gurl::gurl::gurl::gurl:

and people call me crazy when I say that there are women out there that love to analogize stuff :shaq2:

Nice read while I deep condition my hair :ehh: