I Had to Rely on my Intangibles and Personality to Attract Women.

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Good morning brethren,

All through my life, I was never the best looking kid. Growing up in Memphis TN, I was an only child to a single mother, being raised by all women: mom, grandma and granny. I spent time being babysat by my uncle too. But all that time with women made me comfortable around them. I understood them better.

Fast foward to high school, I was still awkward but I had personality. I wasn't a cool kid or a nerd. I was one of them rare nikkas who sat between the two crowds. I could never afford the high end fashion of 2004-2008. Nikkas was rocking girbaud, dikkies, ed hardy, bapes, Air Forces and J's etc. Nah, my mom's wasn't on that. I was in South Pole, Nautica, Starter etc.

Never being the best looking guy, I had to rely on my other features to pull girls. My personality for one, is naturally funny and goofy and I could sing on some Jamie Foxx shyt. Girls in HS would hear about me singing and walk up to me like

"so i heard you can sing, let me hear a verse"

Then I'll be like "aiight, whatchu wanna hear"?

:takedat:
already knowing what these lil freaks was gon ask for.
Shed say "gimme some pretty ricky"

"CAN YOU MAKE IT JUICCEY FAH MEEEE"

This would always work. Then id promptly get that cell phone number and I was in there :wow:

While nlkkas was walking round with their ears pierced and shyt, my moms wouldn't let me get mine pierced. I grew up in a religious family. So visually, I didn't have much to offer. I couldn't approach a girl and have her shook off my looks alone. Don't get it twisted, I wasnt ugly. I looked like an anorexic Trey Songz with a big nose. I had potential but I didnt peak in HS. So I would have to be different; work harder. Other nikkas was approaching girls on some "whaddup shawty". Not me. I couldn't get away that light skin nikka shyt. I walk up to a girl and say how you doing and I'd kiss her on her hand on some gentlemen shyt. Smooth as hell.

They wouldn't be expecting that. Girls like being caught off guard with romantic shyt like that. You damn right it was corny but it got their attention cause wasn't no other nikka doing that. Id leave her ass like

I had to learn to use everything else. I had to learn to converse about meaningful shyt that they were interested in on dates. Show interest in other parts of them besides their body. Then I went super saiyan mode once I got to college. By then, my looks had caught up to my personality. I was a smooth 5"9 150. No im not 6 ft nikka, my daddy was a short nikka from Germantown. :stopitslime:
But I learned the game. My approach game was godly because I knew what other nikkas was /wasnt doing. I was different. Thats how I pulled my wife. She was working at arbys. We was like 20. I pulled up to the drive thru window and saw her. I damn near held up the drive thru line flirting with her. She was blushing. She said she had never had someone speak to her like that. She was used to thugs and I was the antithesis

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
slow-clap-samuel-l-jackson.gif

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
You 2022 motherfukkers are something else. Why dont you go post on lsa since you understand them so we'll :scusthov:
Dont blame me for your failures with the opposite sex. Maybe you should learn from the op and apply some of it to your own techniques.