I have a flabby and sick question about Twitter

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Once again I admit that it's a :flabbynsick: question, but I barely messed with Twitter that much. So since I'm being honest please keep the trolling to a minimum.

But how do you get more followers on Twitter, because the amount of followers you have dictates the amount of people who see your tweets and see your replies to other tweets or that person seeing themcorrect?

:jbhmm::yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Once again I admit that it's a :flabbynsick: question, but I barely messed with Twitter that much. So since I'm being honest please keep the trolling to a minimum.

But how do you get more followers on Twitter, because the amount of followers you have dictates the amount of people who see your tweets and see your replies to other tweets or that person seeing themcorrect?

:jbhmm::yeshrug:
Either by dedicating your twitter to a niche group like in you avi for example have your twitter be centered around the knicks and other knicks fans will follow you. Also you can get into the social media star thing and do skits. Or lastly could pay for followers or shout-outs from bigger twitter pages.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Don't worry about breh,

you can't even get coli views
@YaThreadFloppedB!

and ironically my first reply is this after I asked to keep the trolling to a minimum.

I've asked questions on here before but never got trolled on the first reply.

No need to @YaThreadFloppedB! because I'm not looking for the thread to do numbers, and I'm obviously not dip fishing with a question like this, just felt I would get better answers asking thecoli instead of looking it up because my coli brews could go into more detail and keep it real
:manny:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
Either by dedicating your twitter to a niche group like in you avi for example have your twitter be centered around the knicks and other knicks fans will follow you. Also you can get into the social media star thing and do skits. Or lastly could pay for followers or shout-outs from bigger twitter pages.

Thanks, like I said I've barely messed with Twitter or social media in general aside from FB so I asked, I got my Twitter posts from here actually, thanks again for helping a breh out

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got 3100 followers and haven’t tweeted in years. You can have my account OP for the low price of 2500 which is less than a dollar per follower. Can’t beat dat!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Thanks, like I said I've barely messed with Twitter or social media in general aside from FB so I asked, I got my Twitter posts from here actually, thanks again for helping a breh out
You can also do follow4follow which means anyone tweeting out that phrase will follow you back if you follow them. You can rack up followers fast but a lot of them won't stay and end up unfollowing you later down the line for various reasons.

It's also sites out there that will tell you who followed and unfollowed you so you can either follow/unfollow them back. As well as sites that help with your social media analytics like how many likes on posts you average, what demographic of people are following you, etc.

Could also pay fake twitters accounts to follow you can get like 100+ followers for 4 bucks.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Participate in threads, and use hashtags
new accounts get censored by twitter which is why many troll accounts are created 2-3 years before trolling.
Most of your followers will be bots. I have 80 followers, big deal.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I got 3100 followers and haven’t tweeted in years. You can have my account OP for the low price of 2500 which is less than a dollar per follower. Can’t beat dat!

:dead:

You can also do follow4follow which means anyone tweeting out that phrase will follow you back if you follow them. You can rack up followers fast but a lot of them won't stay and end up unfollowing you later down the line for various reasons.

It's also sites out there that will tell you who followed and unfollowed you so you can either follow/unfollow them back. As well as sites that help with your social media analytics like how many likes on posts you average, what demographic of people are following you, etc.

Could also pay fake twitters accounts to follow you can get like 100+ followers for 4 bucks.

:myman:

Participate in threads, and use hashtags
new accounts get censored by twitter which is why many troll accounts are created 2-3 years before trolling.
Most of your followers will be bots. I have 80 followers, big deal.

Thanks breh