I honestly didnt know noname existed until her comments, but...

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly didnt know noname existed until her comments with Cole, but i think she can capture the male market.:patrice:

One of her tracks popped up into my Thundercat playlist, and she honestly sounds like that Kendrick/Cole fusion we've been asking for since 2012:ehh:

Her vocabulary and flow makes her kryptonite to the Meg and City girls female demographic.:wow:

What does theColi think?:lupe:

Edit: posted some tracks from her 10comments down

Last edited:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I would care more if she posted music instead of the nonsense she has posted on twitter

I am curious to hear the tracks you heard tho...would’ve been decent of you to at least post one song or the song(s) you heard that reminded you of kendrick and cole
Oh, no problem. I got you. Here's the first one that got my attention. On this portion you can hear the kendrick flow and vocabulary. She got a beat like the ones cole had to make for himself in his ColeWorld album.

Timestamped of course. :myman:

The 2nd one isn't stamped but she is the 2nd verse. Here, she has a flow that reminded me of Cole. Can you feel it too?

Lyrically, flow-wise, and in vocal presence she is holding her own. Sadly, I think her weak spot is that she is so damn anti-social (ironic given her communist trolling) . She handicapped herself by making her own beats. :snoop:

If she signed to a label and got paired with an ATL producer I think she could compete with male acts.:manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh, no problem. I got you. Here's the first one that got my attention. On this portion you can hear the kendrick flow and vocabulary. She got a beat like the ones cole had to make for himself in his ColeWorld album.

Timestamped of course. :myman:

The 2nd one isn't stamped but she is the 2nd verse. Here, she has a flow that reminded me of Cole. Can you feel it too?

Lyrically, flow-wise, and in vocal presence she is holding her own. Sadly, I think her weak spot is that she is so damn anti-social (ironic given her communist trolling) . She handicapped herself by making her own beats. :snoop:

If she signed to a label and got paired with an ATL producer I think she could compete with male acts.:manny:

appreciated...dapped + repped...I like her flow...her voice is mad calm tho...almost sounds like she’s just talking at times...she reminds me of a female MC from the 90s...can put my finger on who...I’m tempted to say she somewhat reminds me of ladybug from digable planets but I don’t think that’s it tho