I Just Came Back From The Future Brehs..Played Virtual Reality Laser Tag in Tokyo

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC

Unlike anything I've experienced. Me and five other players were in a basketball court sized room with all the gear on. As soon as it started, it put us in an abandoned space craft. We had an handheld gun that could be switched between a shotgun, railgun, beam, and pulse.

After a few rounds of aliens we had to kill, we had to transport to different areas around the ship. There were elevator and walking up walls sequences that really plays with your brain. It actually felt like we dropped 100s of feet down an elevator shaft and ran across a narrow catwalk looking down 100s of feet...I ran across like i was gonna actually fall. :mjlol:

This shyt is the future brehs.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

Unlike anything I've experienced. Me and five other players were in a basketball court sized room with all the gear on. As soon as it started, it put us in an abandoned space craft. We had an handheld gun that could be switched between a shotgun, railgun, beam, and pulse.

After a few rounds of aliens we had to kill, we had to transport to different areas around the ship. There were elevator and walking up walls sequences that really plays with your brain. It actually felt like we dropped 100s of feet down an elevator shaft and ran across a narrow catwalk looking down 100s of feet...I ran across like i was gonna actually fall. :mjlol:

This shyt is the future brehs.

I need to do dis

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Man this only in Australia. fukk it im going.

Zero Latency - Exit Reality

It's here in Tokyo too at Sega Joypolis...an indoor arcade/amusement park. This one is only one game at a time though.They just changed to Singularity from a zombie game. The one in Australia has a selection of games apparently.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I always talk about going to stuff like that but never do. There's this zombie apocalypse arena in Redding in the U.K. that I've told myself I need to go to but haven't. It's an old mall they refit for a 2-3 hour game.

one of these days when I got the time though...

Ms.CuriousCat

All Star
Daps
Do they do any health checks to make sure your heart can handle the excitement or do you sign a disclaimer or is it not that serious?

Black mirror type thoughts.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Do they do any health checks to make sure your heart can handle the excitement or do you sign a disclaimer or is it not that serious?

Black mirror type thoughts.

We had to register our name and email and agree to some agreement...it was all in Japanese though so who knows what I agreed to or waived.

My coworker and I were grouped up with all females. At the end, it put our kill stats on a scoreboard. I came in 3rd...but had 2 deaths, everyone else had one. One of the Japanese girls really tried to play me because I respawned twice. Looked at me like :gucci: and pointed to my score. bytch kinda made me mad.