I just gave my HBCU RECYCABLE GOODS thot her RELEASE PAPERS...she is NOT taking it well

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
giphy.gif

Once the economy turns bad. Nate season begins.
:in_a_bind:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.webp

Skip......you have no idea the amount of room I've cleared in my salary cap based on three factors

No one I broke up with my ex fiance so I am no longer obligated to any "relationship expenses" or preparing for some high end wedding

Two....my LLC has actually brought me consistent online revenue the past 6 months..just recieving a big deposit in my paypal last night

Three...IM IN THE SOUTH...everything is CHEAPER here....even the Weed.....which I really ain't paying for cause my weed connect is a white redneck dude who I hooked up with a construction gig on one of my worksites so he hits me off with 3.5s all the time ..cause he is grateful and that's his side hustle

So I'm good homie...IM GOING TO THE SEC CHAMPIONSHIP

:troll:
:deadmanny:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
hook a brother up with a couple from NC Verizon and NC T-Mobile. you can keep the NC Sprint one.

:francis: you gotta give me a 1st round pick from ALABAMA STATE prefrebly one of those Stingerrette dancers ...

And I'll send you a NC AT&T and my 2nd string quarterback from Shaw University who has a problem with the new prostyle offense I'm running this season

If not THERE IS NO DEAL
:beli:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
How do you do this? Do I just go up to one and make the offer? What's the proper way to go about this?

Just look for the fine chick on POF..TAGGED...and other dating sites

Who has key phrases in her bio such as "college chick just looking for a lil help"

"I'm bout that bag"

Or my favorite

"Hey Daddies!'
:mjlol: