I just got fired from my mall job

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm very detached from worldly things so quitting or getting fired doesn't bother me. The universe will make up for it, when u put out positive energy out it comes back, irl I give alot, I have a conscience and hate to see ppl struggling, so if i got it Ill give it. I've walked the righteous road my whole life and never took a short cut, so the lord will make up for it, I'm not even worried anymore. If u do good deeds and never cut corners, yeah u experience some hurt, but the glory will come when its my time, I'm patient. I'm a good person, I think the disappointments in my 20s are setting me up for something really major in my 30s...I feel blessed and thankful for all the lessons I've learned thus far.

yeah man, i been knew the writing was on the wall, I was kinda of a$$hole at that job anyway...its all good I got another job plus I'm moving asap...apt hunting as we speak. I was thinking on the car ride back, if i didn't have the talent that i have, ill be finished out here. I think i would just become a volunteer and mentor kids or something. Because I'm not capable of doing anything else. My brain can't handle systems, formats, structure. I need freedom to do things my own creative way. I struggle with systems and guidelines...its whatever tho.

I handled it mature, shook dude hand and took full responsibility, because it was totally my fault. I was a dikk to some of my workers(esp that bedwench lol fukk her tho), I took days off, i showed up late all the time rolling my eyes at the managers, I used to talk shyt on the job to my coworkers about how shytty the job was, so i deserved that F, I would've been fired me. I don't need a job anymore anyway tho, once I touch don't and get my first small break I'ma be the undisputed king of what I do. I'm working on a project that's about to change 2 creativity industries. also i work with a tech team on a game changing project. I'm really figuring out how to get things on my own with my talents and skills, took a few years but I'm starting to connect the dots.

So yeah no more mall cashier threads guys, I know some of my biggest reads came from that job. i guess all things must come to an end tho. Being a cashier is HARD! tho, i was there for about 2 months, One dude was there for 6 years, full time ...woowzers, he look like hes about to snap, and conceal his pain with a forced smile, I feel sorry for him, hes a nice guy on the surface but I see a beast ready to be unleashed, all he do in his free time is get drunk and watch anime, so u know his dikk is dry...when he turn 30 and realized he wasted his life, hes going to snap...oh well....thats the game i suppose :yeshrug:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was looking good and feeling good to, bumping trap nikkas, had it on repeat, had on my black pants(usually i wear tan) and i had my black shirt tucked in, and my black kicks...my swag was kinda high... oh well

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that positive energy didn't save yo job tho . you gonna be a positive, happy bum
jobs are worldly things, created by man....Im talking about something spiritual, If u walk the righteous road and detach your from the prizes of this society...suddenly you'll be even more then the ppl that actually do dirt for the same prizes....

I dont stress about nothing anymore, because I know I got angels walking side by side with me....aslong as I do the right thing, theyll always keep me safe.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All things happen for reasons beloved
yeah I know, I'm not worry about nothing....I've been a good person my whole life, never stabbed anybody in the back, never cut corners, never lied, cheated or scammed nobody out of nothing.

I'm no longer impatient, Ill get whatever the lord or high powers want me to receive..jobs, careers, degrees...money.....are wordly things, I understand the universe, it'll come back to me...its all good, i don't regret none of the decisions, failures in my life, some of them wasn't my fault, but those ppl gotta deal with their own karma, not me....

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great. Now start your own business:dame:
been started a business, but it takes time to build esp when youre on your own, using your own money that u had to save....its all good.....im a loser now and when i win the same ppl will kiss my ass...life is boring, ive seen it happen million times....u lose, u win , then u lose again....it comes in cycles