I just had an epiphany. People have NEVER been faithful in relationships ever.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like it would have been harder to cheat without current technology.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
She doesnt know & 8/10 from my experience if a woman found out she'd go thru the usual stages of grief but stay. So thats probably what would happen.
But the relationship becomes strained right? From what I've seen women with Stick around until they feel no attraction-it's all been squeezed out of them so by the time they're ready to leave there's no emotion left

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
But the relationship becomes strained right? From what I've seen women with Stick around until they feel no attraction-it's all been squeezed out of them so by the time they're ready to leave there's no emotion left

Depends on the what the man does afterwards & how dependent the woman is

The more shes invested the less chance she'll leave but yes it will be strained in the meantime

And as far as attraction....alot of women actually feel more attracted to me afterwards. And if we do split ways Ill always be the one she remembers...

girls always remember the worst boyfriends than the good faithful men....just people in general highlight few bad incidents than the majority good

I dont feel like going into detail but its best for a woman to just up and leave. Straight up ghost if u find out. But ive only seen one woman do that my entire life the rest stay or bytch and moan till they break up and then mess with the ex still or mourn over him/never get over him. Just from my experience cant speak for nobody else.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
It's 2017, people don't need to be married to be seen as normal by society anymore. You can fukk all the women/men you want without commitment and most people won't even judge you. This ain't the 20th century fam.

#stopcheating

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I'm off the mindset that most people cheat even it is not sexual. Me and my ex had an issue with her ex "friends" always posting some bullshyt that she felt the need to comment on and had to like every picture that they put up. Now while that may make me sound insecure (cause honestly the comment would be some bullshyt but still) but I believe when you with someone you cut off all contact with your past. I understand nikkas going to try to holler but you don't GIVE them a reason to either. I feel like it's easier to delete or block someone from your past but if a person doesn't it's cause that person is still part of their present. So to me even talking to an ex or opposite sex could be considered a form of cheating so that's why I say most people cheat. Like me and my ex were good at the beginning but then the doubt started to creep in (and while I admit I cheated PROBABLY earlier then she cause she still says she didn't) and that was that. The difference to me is I didn't give her any reason or do anything out of the ordinary to show her that I was creeping. While she on the other hand changed up her whole routine which raised up a red flag for me from the start. Which is why I think all women and men cheat if given the opportunity and that is why I give a woman the benefit of the doubt at the beginning but once the FIRST sign that something is awry I know things will never be the same.