I Just Realized Why I Can't Stand Gospel Music

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
All people I know who listens to it are habitual secular people. They think listening to people scream on a record negates all the wrong they do. From my mother growing up to my dad's gf's father who keeps his TV on TBN (he made us listen to gospel the whole ride on a trip somewhere) and had a prostitute in the house awhile back. My cousin plays gospel daily now since some ratchet mess with one of my best friends. Still curses, scream, fornicate, eats fast food, not a great parent, etc.

But listening to gospel music just fixes all peoples' ills. I never liked gospel music. Even my messy ass child's mother played gospel and gosh that woman is the epitome of wicked.

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
All people I know who listens to it are habitual secular people. They think listening to people scream on a record negates all the wrong they do. From my mother growing up to my dad's gf's father who keeps his TV on TBN (he made us listen to gospel the whole ride on a trip somewhere) and had a prostitute in the house awhile back. My cousin plays gospel daily now since some ratchet mess with one of my best friends. Still curses, scream, fornicate, eats fast food, not a great parent, etc.

But listening to gospel music just fixes all peoples' ills. I never liked gospel music. Even my messy ass child's mother played gospel and gosh that woman is the epitome of wicked.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Damn I completely agree with this
UVjQ8AU.gif

But just talking about the music it's not that bad

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Ur judging the music by the complexities of its listeners ? U didn't actually say one thing about the music itself that u don't like.....
I don't like music either but gospel is a genre with a "religious" message and core.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I don't like music either but gospel is a genre with a "religious" message and core.
Yes, but why would u ever judge a song by the people who listen to that song? If a hardcore, HOH dude likes a sappy r and b love song, would you also stop liking that song because of who was listening to it ?

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Yes, but why would u ever judge a song by the people who listen to that song? If a hardcore, HOH dude likes a sappy r and b love song, would you also stop liking that song because of who was listening to it ?
It's the purpose and intent of people who listen that bothers me. It just does.

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
'eats fast food'. lol, wat?

...mixed feelings on op. i supposed just b/c theyre listening to this doesnt make them holier than thou. i guess theyre at least making an attempt. everyone struggles w/ their salvation.
but i get what youre seeing is them setting a bad example here. knowing them by their fruit.

Christians or religious people in general suppose to be above the temptations of the world.
says who?

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
'eats fast food'. lol, wat?

...mixed feelings on op. i supposed just b/c theyre listening to this doesnt make them holier than thou. i guess theyre at least making an attempt. everyone struggles w/ their salvation.
but i get what youre seeing is them setting a bad example here. knowing them by their fruit.

says who?
Says people who walk the faith. They suppose to rise above worldly transgressions to get into heaven.