I just tallied up my backlog :mjcry

Genos

Superstar
Daps
:francis:

I have a PS4/VR, Switch, Vita, PC, and an Oculus Quest which I also use a PC headset. I've been buying games that I only play a little or plan to play later but never got around to it. I'm going to start next year and I finally tallied it up

77 games:snoop:

The only thing that helps is that 16 games will be replays to get the full story of series I've only played a few games and a good amount are VR games that can be beaten in a day or 2 but still. Idk if I should get a PS5 as a CPU/GPU upgrade for my PS4 games but I might chill and wait until the ps5 pro+psvr2

What's that backlog looking like:to:

Last edited:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I won’t even bother counting...but between all 3 systems no exaggeration when I say I probably have twice as many games in my backlog...there really was no reason for me to rush and get next gen lol
:to: I feel you, even tho i said i might chill I'm feinding for a ps5 to play GOW at 4k60 on my oled.

Also these are just the story games I want to play, I still have a ton of non narrative games I want to play and I also didn't count games like no mans sky where you can play forever.

Games are so cheap now days, it's hard to not be like "x game for only $15 that's a good deal:obama:" forgetting that I did that like an hour ago or like 3 times last week

Genos

Superstar
Daps
^^^

ya most of my games were bought for less than $20...couple that with reward points and many of them were free...I rarely bought games at full price unless it was a huge game that I wanted to play day one
Same here I never really buy new games. However I did spend 60 a few times because switch games dont go on sale digitally

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Backlog so insane that I loaned out my Switch and haven't hooked up my X1 in months. Likely won't be seeing a PS5 until Fall 2021 the earliest. And thats if enough exclusives are out and not shyt thats already on PC. Got a decent amount of PS4 backlog and even PC yet I'm still interested in games like Cyberpunk. Lets see if I consider getting it next week or waiting. I'm taking it one game at a time. Lately its been Far Cry 5 and I got that for free so even worse the games I paid for like TLOU 2. Got some special edition with a stupid statue and haven't played since like the summer. Could've waited and got it on sale. Even the ones on sale I'm still behind on. :francis:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Backlog so insane that I loaned out my Switch and haven't hooked up my X1 in months. Likely won't be seeing a PS5 until Fall 2021 the earliest. And thats if enough exclusives are out and not shyt thats already on PC. Got a decent amount of PS4 backlog and even PC yet I'm still interested in games like Cyberpunk. Lets see if I consider getting it next week or waiting. I'm taking it one game at a time. Lately its been Far Cry 5 and I got that for free so even worse the games I paid for like TLOU 2. Got some special edition with a stupid statue and haven't played since like the summer. Could've waited and got it on sale. Even the ones on sale I'm still behind on. :francis:
I'm getting cyberpunk next week:snoop:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I'll start nuking my backlog next month. Cyberpunk next week is gonna suck all that time up