I Just Threw My Madden 16 In The Fireplace

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
After watching a despicable behavior yesterday, I quickly gathered myself as the Carolina Panthers won yet again. I quickly fired up Madden to get a game before work, and totally forgot who the athlete who was on the cover. I was reminded once the intro came on and quickly went to :scusthov::scust::pacspit:

I ejected that shyt, put that shyt in the cover and tossed it in the fireplace. That shyt doesn't belong in the garbage, it needs to be dissolved into ashes. I don't support dirty players

:troll:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I almost cried when i handed that Superbowl trophy to Trent.After everything thing he's been through,people calling him a bust,that he couldn't do it.But look at him now he persevered and now a Superbowl champion.And was a big reason we made it that far.He had some clutch 4th quarter runs through the playoffs. :mjcry:This is for you Trent.This is for you.Can't nobody take this away from you. :mjcry:

But then after we won the 2nd Superbowl i went to re sign him and he gonna say he Not Interested :dry: the fukk kinda loyalty is that.We took a chance when no one else would.Now look at cha.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Honestly can't wait until EA Sports loses exclusive rights to the NFL and other franchise can take the crown as best Football game. I haven't played Madden since 08, seriously.

WuDatWuDat

All Star
Daps
Use the word "quickly" 3 times in 3 sentences brehs. Writing skills and vocabulary quickly exposed as abysmal.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
New one is pretty good.I won back to back Superbowls with the Browns using Nick Saban as my coach and a full roster of players that only went to Alabama :ahh:

Going for that 3 peat
You do that shyt too?:russ:

I swear, i stacked my roster with ohio state players.

We were weak @ qb:mjcry: