I Just Wanna Fukk Everything That Looks Good :why:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got a problem y'all. :why: Ever since being back in school and seeing so many fine shapely sistas EVERYDAY, I don't wanna commit to one chick. :hhh:

I wanna dip and dab in everything that looks good, and these chicks is choosing too :noah:

And a shorty I was messing with over a year ago is tryna get back with me but I'm seeing girls that look better with better bodies everyday. :sadbron:

Is this the hoe phase people talk about? It's never hit me this hard until now. :to:

I legit be feeling like I'm in an rnb video not knowing if I should run through a bunch of women or get with the good girl. :sadcam:

I'm almost done with school and I'm never gonna see so many fine women in one place. I ain't tryna be a hoe on some hypocrite sh either. :snoop:

I saw a shorty that looked like a darker version of this chick yesterday:leon:

lex-scott-davis.png

Daps
Be a player.
:salute:
Life is too short.
My pops in his age still doesn't use medication to get it up. He told me as long as you stay fukking different women you have that problem for a long time. He stay with different women.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
I got a problem y'all. :why: Ever since being back in school and seeing so many fine shapely sistas EVERYDAY, I don't wanna commit to one chick. :hhh:

I wanna dip and dab in everything that looks good, and these chicks is choosing too :noah:

And a shorty I was messing with over a year ago is tryna get back with me but I'm seeing girls that look better with better bodies everyday. :sadbron:

Is this the hoe phase people talk about? It's never hit me this hard until now. :to:

I legit be feeling like I'm in an rnb video not knowing if I should run through a bunch of women or get with the good girl. :sadcam:

I'm almost done with school and I'm never gonna see so many fine women in one place. I ain't tryna be a hoe on some hypocrite sh either. :snoop:

I saw a shorty that looked like a darker version of this chick yesterday:leon:

lex-scott-davis.png
Do you now and be safe so when you settle down you won't have any what ifs.