I know this nikka Kyrie....

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Did not just do this shyt,I know this not the nikka that wanted his own team,know this not the nikka who wanted to be his own man then play like complete shyt FOUR games straight,I know he didn’t come back to a team that was one game from the finals without his ass then come back and can’t even get them past the second round,while ISAIAH THOMAS sitting in Denver not getting NO minutes and led Boston further with lesser talent!!

I know this not the nikka y’all said was better than John Wall,Steph Curry,Dame Dot,Russ Westbrook,I know this nikka with 0 accolades besides the ring Lebron gave him had a chance to prove his doubters wrong and show he was a dog! A fukkIN ROOKIE named Jayson Tatum in his first season already proved he can take a team further than Kyrie!!Man y’all bet not ever bring this bum ass overrated self centered ball hogging ass bum up again real talk!

Last edited:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
kyrie ain't got the patience.........the supporting cast regressed bad & he did a terrible job of keeping that shyte in the lockerroom

kyrie game is anti.social he's best as a mercenary 1b player to just get buckets to ice wins

Fam Jayson Tatum as a rookie led Boston further than this nikka can’t nobody say shyt to me about Kyrie real talk

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did not just do this shyt,I know this not the nikka that wanted his own team,know this not the nikka who wanted to be his own man then play like complete shyt FOUR games straight,I know he didn’t come back to a team that was one game from the finals without his ass then come back and can’t even get them past the second round,while ISAIAH THOMAS sitting in Denver not getting NO minutes and led Boston further with lesser talent!! I know this not the nikka y’all said was better than John Wall,Steph Curry,Dame Dot,Russ Westbrook,I know this nikka with 0 accolades besides the ring Lebron gave him had a chance to prove his doubters wrong and show he was a dog! A fukkIN ROOKIE named Jayson Tatum in his first season already proved he can take a team further than Kyrie!!Man y’all bet not ever bring this bum ass overrated self centered ball hogging ass bum up again real talk!

learn how to use paragraphs breh