I like Dr. Boyce but hes full of shyt sometimes

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yvette is right, we don't have any fukking wealth and the idea that all blacks start businesses and practice is impossible. race aside, just from a pure capitalistic prospective. In order for capitalism, esp american capitalism to work, alot of people have to lose, so a few can win

People can say whatever they want, oh u need more education, oh u need skills, oh u need a better resume, naw mothafukka, alot of people were just born unlucky and they're going to live a long life of poverty and misery because of it .

Black people don't want to admit it, but were ALWAYS gonna be under white supremacy foot, it don't matter what u own, or how much u make...you're a slave..period!

America isn't a country for us, its a prison, your freedom is an illusion . Boyce knows this, but he have to make money, and he needs black people too believe that every one of them can run an successful business. I wouldn't call him a con man, I think he is largely sincere, but he also is a businessman and there's no such thing as honest business

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How so!????:francis:
because its their shyt, owning is an illusion, its their country, their land, their resources, and us owning anything is simply an illusion....if society collapsed and the govt came to your door with guns and said "hand me the keys" what are u going to do?

there is no black economy, because in reality, there is no such thing as an economy...money is paper backed by nothing but the power people give it. Its not tangible

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
because its their shyt, owning is an illusion, its their country, their land, their resources, and us owning anything is simply an illusion....if society collapsed and the govt came to your door with guns and said "hand me the keys" what are u going to do?

there is no black economy, because in reality, there is no such thing as an economy...money is paper backed by nothing but the power people give it. Its not tangible

I was actually referring to the slave part, but keep cooking:eat:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's definitely full of shyt sometimes if you follow his more long winded videos. He gossips a lot without worrying about hard facts but :yeshrug: we all do sometimes.
yeah, in one of his videos, before he seen birth of a nation, he was criticizing Nate Parker for taking money from white people to get the movie made, and was talking about how his film company is black owned...and its like, bro you're clearly bias and competing with dude

now that he seen the movie, hes been big upping Nate tho...shyt is inconsistent, and hes human so im not gonna hold the man to some god like standard...i do think he is sincere, just flawed in certain ways

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
yeah, in one of his videos, before he seen birth of a nation, he was criticizing Nate Parker for taking money from white people to get the movie made, and was talking about how his film company is black owned...and its like, bro you're clearly bias and competing with dude

now that he seen the movie, hes been big upping Nate tho...shyt is inconsistent, and hes human so im not gonna hold the man to some god like standard...i do think he is sincere, just flawed in certain ways
I saw the SAME video. That's my go-to thought on Boyce being full of absolute shyt. He really lost some respect points with that BOAN shyt.

There was one video of him shytting on Nate for having a white wife and going off on a tangent about how he's all for black women. It was real :gurrrl: but like I said, we all gossip. He's entitled to it I just didn't follow his logic at all.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was actually referring to the slave part, but keep cooking:eat:
u dont know that you're a slave? hell even the avg peon white person is a slave
this whole society is set up with ways to control and enslave people...the elite create systems all the time to enslave people

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
u dont know that you're a slave? hell even the avg peon white person is a slave
this whole society is set up with ways to control and enslave people...the elite create systems all the time to enslave people

,,in a sense...but this is no slavery like my ancestors endured:ufdup:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the SAME video. That's my go-to thought on Boyce being full of absolute shyt. He really lost some respect points with that BOAN shyt.
Dude must've really got traumatized at Syracuse, honestly I think the amount of work ethic it took for him to get that PHD and the disrespect he experienced drove him mad too extent, hes always talking about the corporate plantation n shyt...i mean it cant be that bad, its not as fly as owning a business but i rather have a corp job than fukking retail or something like that

dude is OBSESSED with black everything, he sets all these parameters, u can take white money, u cant do this, cant do that...i understand the part abiut if they give u something, they control u, but sometimes getting started, you have to get how ever u can....the notion on being black with nothing and becoming a great entrepenur without a little help is some unrealistic shyt