I made some great Whey-Waffles.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I mixed whey protein, peanut butter, vanilla extract, chocolate syrup, and cinnamon in with the pancake mix. Tasted great.

7XINcbn.jpg

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd: know the macros?

I just buy the whey premade mix and use it in the waffle machine :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
It's easy to make. If you get yourself a waffle maker, you can make any type of waffle you want. With any kind of ingredients that may come to mind.

I was thinking of getting one at walmart just last weekend. How expensive was yours? I was looking for a $20 one but I actually want mine to cook well...

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I was thinking of getting one at walmart just last weekend. How expensive was yours? I was looking for a $20 one but I actually want mine to cook well...
It was a gift......I think. I don't know how much they're going for at WalMart. But Id go on and get the quality kind. The one I have is pretty quality.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Made some more. And boy do they smell good. But for this one, I added BANANAS to the mix. I put the Bananas in a blender with Chocolate syrup, and milk. Than I took that blended concoction and mixed it in with the Pancacke mix and with Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract, Peanut Butter, and that's it. I mixed all of that together, and poured it in the Waffle Maker, and BOY it taste and smells good:

ETrv0Tz.jpg

d1u4ig0.jpg

edy7XIt.jpg