I missed the part when a female having a attitude problem was a quality:ChanWtf:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear a lot birds saying they need a man that can handle their attitude. :mindblown:

As if we say "yo bruh! shorty over there is a a$$hole I need to bag that up":mjlol::martin: hell naw my patience is shorter than a good weekend! :salute:

Now everyone likes a little fiestiness but if we just meet,the moment I see u roll your eyes come outta pocket about some stupid shyt I'm gonna tell u to kick rocks:camby:

fukk you simp nikkas off GP:umad::camby:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the coli misinterpret women, part #5711

FOH so I'm making this up? Did I say all women? I said I hear alot of Birds not all females yo check my last sentence in my opening post:camby:

"fukk you simp nikkas off GP":camby::umad:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Depends tho, a lot of times a women speaking up for herself is perceived as having an attitude for borderline retarded nikkas.

An attitude like: "I'm just mad and a bytch for no reason related to you" and an attitude like "I'm not gonna take your bullshyt" is too different things and dumb nikkas can't differentiate the 2

I appreciate a woman that stands up for herself even against my bullshyt because then I can trust her to stand up in other areas in her life. I can respect that

Weak minded nikkas can't accept being challenged by women because of their own insecurities. And the same shyt they'll be mad at a woman about they wouldn't dare challenge another nikka about.

There's levels to everything

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends tho, a lot of times a women speaking up for herself is perceived as having an attitude for borderline retarded nikkas.

An attitude like: "I'm just mad and a bytch for no reason related to you" and an attitude like "I'm not gonna take your bullshyt" is too different things and dumb nikkas can't differentiate the 2

I appreciate a woman that stands up for herself even against my bullshyt because then I can trust her to stand up in other areas in her life. I can respect that

Weak minded nikkas can't accept being challenged by women because of their own insecurities. And the same shyt they'll be mad at a woman about they wouldn't dare challenge another nikka about.

There's levels to everything

The bolded is all I'm talking about

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I see those memes all the time on FB. All the chicks are single or may as well be. Sad I'm 31 and seeing my peers with those piss poor qualities but it just lets you know who to avoid.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I, personally, don't deal with that mess but I understand what they want. I just don't provide it. They want a dude to make them very submissive and treat them kind of child like. I'm not on that but can't hate for what they desire.

A common symptom is they're usually raised without a father.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The bolded is all I'm talking about

Well shyt all of us can agree on that. Bitter bytches mostly always get what they deserve in life tho because they end up on an island

And the last thing they can deal with is not gettin attention so it works out in the end. Only thing is how long it takes for this to happen and that's based on how attractive they are