• Total voters

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
after this one :jaymad:

what's the consensus on this? because we cant have it both ways on here

you get a bunch of dudes crying about "stop bringing up hillary" and "butter emails", but there are four fukkin threads about this loser on the front page of the site. can we move on with this bullshyt already?

i say that until she has a stroke and i can make a thread celebrating it, any whillary threads are immediate bushes status because it's unproductive garbage and clit-riding from nap-hoeleon. or how about at LEAST a single thread with a merge. who's with me :jaymelo:

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:mjlol: You ain't slick, breh.
I say, the only way this can fly is if you aren't allowed in any way to type out her name, reply to any posts about her, or reference her in any way. That would be like putting you in the bushes permanantly, you want that? :lolbron: You have dedicated your whole posting career to her

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: You ain't slick, breh.
I say, the only way this can fly is if you aren't allowed in any way to type out her name, reply to any posts about her, or reference her in any way. That would be like putting you in the bushes permanantly, you want that? :lolbron: You have dedicated your whole posting career to her
The irony of YOU pushing for this is incomprehensible.

YOU UTTER HER NAME MORE THAN ANYONE!

:russ:
if you think "hillary's voters are oppressed victims" is worthwhile discussion going forward, then by all means :mjlol: dont let me get in the way of progress

WaveMolecules

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
if you think "hillary's voters are oppressed victims" is worthwhile discussion going forward, then by all means :mjlol: dont let me get in the way of progress

:picard: I'm not against letting Hillary Clinton ride off into the sunset. Merely stating the FACT that you can't keep her name out of your mouth.

You bring her up all the time, usually to assuage Trumps blunders.

:martin:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Hillary's name is on everyone's lips, more so the right and alt-right. :manny: