I need help y’all

What would you get

• Saltwater Fish

• 🐍

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been doing research for a couple hours about getting a new pet. This isn’t an impulse buy I’ve thought about this for atleast since ‘18. I’ve owned fresh water fish, turtles, dogs, and got some cats in the back to keep the rats out.

But I’ve always wanted to have a saltwater tank and getting some exotic shyt like an octopus, eel, sea horses, etc obviously you can’t have all that at once so I would have to get those one or two at a time and wait until the fish die.

But I always wanted a reptile as well. I was gonna go w a chameleon but after reading up on the care for it I wasn’t really fukking w it no more and they don’t really change colors as drastic as you think. So I’m really leaning towards owning a snake. It has a crazy shock value and makes an exciting environment depending on which one I get but I know I’d probably want a venomous one if I don’t it’ll be some kind of Boa.

I need help show me the pros and cons which one you think would be more cool, which ones will not scare the hoes to see walking in someone’s house a snake or some finding nemos?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need help show me the pros and cons which one you think would be more cool, which ones will not scare the hoes to see walking in someone’s house a snake or some finding nemos?
You are seriously asking if a woman would prefer to see a snake or a fish when she walks into your home?

Dude get a fukkin puppy.

Did you even read what you wrote?
You think people are gonna be excited about a fukkin octopus in your fish tank?

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been doing research for a couple hours about getting a new pet. This isn’t an impulse buy I’ve thought about this for atleast since ‘18. I’ve owned fresh water fish, turtles, dogs, and got some cats in the back to keep the rats out.

But I’ve always wanted to have a saltwater tank and getting some exotic shyt like an octopus, eel, sea horses, etc obviously you can’t have all that at once so I would have to get those one or two at a time and wait until the fish die.

But I always wanted a reptile as well. I was gonna go w a chameleon but after reading up on the care for it I wasn’t really fukking w it no more and they don’t really change colors as drastic as you think. So I’m really leaning towards owning a snake. It has a crazy shock value and makes an exciting environment depending on which one I get but I know I’d probably want a venomous one if I don’t it’ll be some kind of Boa.

Snakes will be scaring most of the hoes fam lol.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whichever is not a dog. However reptiles of any kind might be a weird look for women since you asked.

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Whichever is not a dog. However reptiles of any kind might be a weird look for women since you asked.
I asked my sister beforehand and she was leaning towards the fish honestly. Yes I’m well aware of snakes and other reptiles freaking them out. But at the end of the day I’m gonna do me and having a snake as a pet I feel would be more on brand for me, both would but I’ll be honest come and snakes got a lot in common lol I’m not snaking people I just like to left the hell alone like snakes do. you only really gotta touch them nikkas once a month

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
maybe.... but coupled with him being who he was and the fact that he got a pit bull puppy at the same time.... it was giving villain vibes lol. thats my dude tho but i wasn't going over there
Last broad I was fukking told me I had villain vibes word for word. Having a snake would help me weed out the plain janes from the toxic freaks we not having plain janes in the jason household no more.

Daps
You are seriously asking if a woman would prefer to see a snake or a fish when she walks into your home?

Dude get a fukkin puppy.

:russ:

Couldn't have said it better myself

Daps
Last broad I was fukking told me I had villain vibes word for word. Having a snake would help me weed out the plain janes from the toxic freaks we not having plain janes in the jason household no more.

definitely be upfront with that shyt....like put the mask on the dashboard lol. cuz i met dude as a suit from ___ corporation, gave me a business card and everything. turns out to be more so tupac in a business suit :pachaha: no sir, no ma'am. talkin about he likes good girls, how you gonna like good girls and be so toxic :skip:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Boas are for bytch-made snake owners, right above milk, corn, and kingsnakes. :pacspit:

Only boa that will have a bytch on hard is an Emerald tree boa. Otherwise, get you a small-medium sized python.

Dude get a fukkin puppy.

^This. Much more likely to win points with a bish with a puppy/dog than a snake. And most broads that like snakes are gonna be gross. :scust: