I need ripped abs..Please help!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Abs are a matter of body fat percentage plus muscular development. Diet, cardio, and go heavy on strengthening your core.
Yeah my brehs please understand that body fat is a big deal but it doesn't make any sense to simply ignore your abs either. They're a muscle group just like everything else you train. @semtex or @ocmfII said that you don't ignore doing back workouts until you lose weight so don't do the same with your core.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@The ADD

UtE5ZXc.jpg
Ok great base to work off of. Don't do heavy cardio outside of some HIIT. Hug some chicken breasts and salmon fillets. Lift lift lift (abs too).

Do you powerlift? Deads and squats are like :whew: to a mans development.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Ok great base to work off of. Don't do heavy cardio outside of some HIIT. Hug some chicken breasts and salmon fillets. Lift lift lift (abs too).

Do you powerlift? Deads and squats are like :whew: to a mans development.

thanks for the tips breh. been learning a lot from you guys in here. I think one of my problems was the cardio I've been doing for the past yr and a half. I was doing at at least 3 miles 5 days a week. with HIIT only 1 day out the week. Also I will really focus on my diet. I wasn't eating enough to maintain any of the work I did in the weight room. going to stock up on the chicken and fish..also greens.

as far as powerlifting, not so much. I do squats (175lb) but never tried deadlifts. I will start.

any other tips are welcome

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
thanks for the tips breh. been learning a lot from you guys in here. I think one of my problems was the cardio I've been doing for the past yr and a half. I was doing at at least 3 miles 5 days a week. with HIIT only 1 day out the week. Also I will really focus on my diet. I wasn't eating enough to maintain any of the work I did in the weight room. going to stock up on the chicken and fish..also greens.

as far as powerlifting, not so much. I do squats (175lb) but never tried deadlifts. I will start.

any other tips are welcome
You pretty much got it down. HIIT is so much more effective than long monotonous running. Even if it's not jump rope you can do sprints.

shyt you can even do supersets on the weight lifting and craft a circuit :manny:.