I never knew Intelligent Hoodlum/Tragedy had a number 1 rap single on Billboard befoee

Daps
Yeah. This came on my pandora feed yesterday and had to check the video again after it played. One of my favorite songs the summer it came out. Probably his best song ever, and that says alot considering his catalog.

Song got crazy play on MTV and BET back when it dropped, so its not too surprising. Def makes you reminisce on family that have passed on in a good way.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Yeah. This came on my pandora feed yesterday and had to check the video again after it played. One of my favorite songs the summer it came out. Probably his best song ever, and that says alot considering his catalog.

Song got crazy play on MTV and BET back when it dropped, so its not too surprising. Def makes you reminisce on family that have passed on in a good way.
Facts. I love that song.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Intelligent Hoodlum was known...he had a couple cuts, I remember this, "Black and Proud", and "Posse".
Will even said his name on Fresh Prince once.

I think he lost a couple of people in the shuffle when he became Tragedy Khadafi overnight.
Will had an Intelligent Hoodlum poster on his wall on Fresh Prince in the early years when they showed his room. thats actually how i learned who Trag was.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
Intelligent Hoodlum was known...he had a couple cuts, I remember this, "Black and Proud", and "Posse".
Will even said his name on Fresh Prince once.

I think he lost a couple of people in the shuffle when he became Tragedy Khadafi overnight.

i agree but trag was still a youngin around that time. any fan of trag can see the difference in his style/content from intelligent hoodlum to war report. he went from pro-black/militant, let's hand out bean pie and impeach the president to selling bricks, shooting up shyt but mixing it up with war and religion.

i always wondered why he changed his content up. here's a interview i ran into few months back about him talking about it. at the same time, i remembered gangsta rap was in full effect after his first album.