I Never Knew That The Bible Literally Denounces Faqqots šŸ˜† šŸ˜†

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
Nah Iā€™m serious though šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m new to all this religious sht I never knew the Bible literally and specifically includes them in the ā€œyouā€™re fckedā€ race to hell :mjlol: I was doing my daily scrupture studies and clicked on one of the reference scriptures and was like yeeoooooww :dead:

EXvZDIy.jpeg

PBQwOgU.jpeg

And now that I know that this sht is literally written, how tf is faqqotry being pushed in mainstream sectors of society when America always be talking that ā€œin God we trustā€ type sht in the politics :dahell: and it got me like wtf do fakkits and ppl who support them even be tryna argue? The shtā€™s literally in the Bible :mindblown: I never knew that tho I thought ppl used to just talk about SodomGomorrah šŸ¤·šŸ¾ā€ā™‚ļø

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
@RamsayBolton I think youā€™re applying todayā€™s definition of a ā€œslaveā€ to biblical context, which I THINK is supposed to have a different definition for what a ā€œslaveā€ is? :lupe:

Proverbs 22:7
The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender.

There is a difference between a slave and being taken captive.

Isaiah 14:2
And the people shall take them and bring them to their place, and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids; and they shall take them captive whose captives they were, and they shall rule over their oppressors.

This is why they didn't want black folks to read and have access to the Bible.

Africans were oppressed. They were captured. They were not originally slaves. Overtime they could have gotten in debt to somebody and become slaves, but that's not what they originally were.

That's why today you stay out of debt to people.

Last edited:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

reprobate mind

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
All sins are pushed in the mainstream sector of society.

Not just being gay :manny:

Iā€™m just sayin I never knew til TODAY that faqqotry was literally specified like that, like He made sure they didnā€™t try to just slide under the cloak of fornication or adultery, He gave dem boys a whole nother sin to themselves :hhh: