I never watched TNA till the Past 2 weeks, tbh its better than WWE

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Ive been watching it and I'm sorry I just don't see it. The biggest problem I have is Bobby lashley (and other wrestlers) outside of his matches when he has to do a spot and act even the tiniest bit it's cringeworthy. He had a spot when he had to hit the one of the wolves with a chair and he held it in the air for a hour waiting for the other guy come in and take it. It's shyt like that every week that I cant deal with up and down the card

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive been watching it and I'm sorry I just don't see it. The biggest problem I have is Bobby lashley (and other wrestlers) outside of his matches when he has to do a spot and act even the tiniest bit it's cringeworthy. He had a spot when he had to hit the one of the wolves with a chair and he held it in the air for a hour waiting for the other guy come in and take it. It's shyt like that every week that I cant deal with up and down the card

Yeah, I've always heard about TNA being dope so every once in a while I give it a chance but I catch something like Joker Sting or some shyt segment with Jeff Jarrett.

This is why you have to make every segment and every match count.

Like Lucha Underground does :wow:

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Yeah, I've always heard about TNA being dope so every once in a while I give it a chance but I catch something like Joker Sting or some shyt segment with Jeff Jarrett.

This is why you have to make every segment and every match count.

Like Lucha Underground does :wow:
my brother tuned in because he heard rampage was going to be on the show and the breh is the biggest rampage fan ever....he seen that shyt with tito and rampage with that son of anarchy shyt angle shyt he never watched another episode after that...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If The Rock were 2pac, Eli Drake would be Tha Realest. If I want to watch clips of The Rock, I'd watch the original.
hxdCpt2.gif