I only recently found out that Carmen Sandiego was the VILLAIN in her show/games...not the hero

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:ohhh:

this bytch was the biggest international thief and smuggler in the world toying with the feds to come find her :wow:

sometimes she kept it so funky she would get caught on purpose just to mock your feeble attempts...she was the best agent to ever do it before she got tired of fukkin with 12 and started stealing shyt

bae even started her own goon squad called V.I.L.E. (Villains' International League of Evil) :wow: she been bad and boujee before the migos was out they diapers

but deep down inside, i know she got a good heart :mjgrin: and she just looking for the right man to tame her fiery soul

carmen-san-diego.jpg

let me heal you carmen :damn:

984569%20-%20Carmen_Sandiego%20Kaihlan%20Where_in_the_World_is_Carmen_Sandiego%20featured_image.jpg

let's talk about it brehs

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

this bytch was the biggest international thief and smuggler in the world toying with the feds to come find her :wow:

sometimes she kept it so funky she would get caught on purpose just to mock your feeble attempts...she was the best agent to ever do it before she got tired of fukkin with 12 and started stealing shyt

bae even started her own goon squad called V.I.L.E. (Villains' International League of Evil) :wow: she been bad and boujee before the migos was out they diapers

but deep down inside, i know she got a good heart :mjgrin: and she just looking for the right man to tame her fiery soul

carmen-san-diego.jpg

984569%20-%20Carmen_Sandiego%20Kaihlan%20Where_in_the_World_is_Carmen_Sandiego%20featured_image.jpg

Looks like some shyt @Prima Donna would draw.

Or @Yusuke :patrice:

I can't tell anymore.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

carmen-san-diego.jpg

chill breh dont talk about my mom like that

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

carmen-san-diego.jpg

:ehh:Tastefully done.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
She didnt have us looking in different area codes for her. We had to look in different continents
:wow:

This bytch got around. How you leave clues in Instanbul, Buenos Aires, AND Tokyo
:why:

i'd follow her to the ends of the earth tho breh :wow:

but she lost me when she came with this

where-in-time-is-carmen-sandiego-usa-europe-enfrdeesit.png

i don't mind lookin around for a bad bytch, but how she expects a young breh to develop a time machine to chase her ass thru history?? :gucci:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
i'd follow her to the ends of the earth tho breh :wow:

but she lost me when she came with this

where-in-time-is-carmen-sandiego-usa-europe-enfrdeesit.png

i don't mind lookin around for a bad bytch, but how she expects a young breh to develop a time machine to chase her ass thru history?? :gucci:
Aint nothing wrong with following your heart but chasing a bytch thru space and time is a little too much simping for my blood:hubie: