I own a premium www domain name…

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I own www.InsideTheNBA.com

I know we have a lot of dope minds in here. If you owned this domain what would be your next move? :jbhmm:

Anyone who has extensive knowledge that will assist me in collecting a bag, i will happily break off some bread real shyt

IMG-7806.jpg

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It would be difficult to cash in on Inside the NBA since the name is likely copywritten and trademarked already by the NBA or TNT because it’s a real TV show. So any money made from that name could be copyright infringement.

You could try to go through a copyright lawyer and sell that domain to the NBA, TNT or whatever entity owns the trademark to “Inside the NBA” (you can search the trademark and the owner here: Search trademark database)

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I wouldn't bother setting up email unless you contact them and they needed proof besides the receipt. I could see the NBA or Turner Sports paying a little for that to keep it in house, but I don't think Inside The NBA ever had a website so it might not be worth much.

The last time somebody wanted big money for a domain was Tesla, they were Teslamotors.com before they spent a couple mil for Tesla.com.

I don't think you'll get 7 zeros but it might be worth something, whatever it is it's more than you paid so why not

Since Inside The NBA belongs to Turner/Warner Bros Sports, contacts are below. Your best bet is either the Sr. Director or Director of communications but you can do the VP if you want lol

If you wanted to contact the NBA they don't have direct people to email, you'll have to fill out the form and reach them

Good luck breh

Jule

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't mess with it. I've known a few cases where individuals were sued for using a company's trademark in their domain names. Facebook, Microsoft and Verizon have done so in the past. It's called cybersquatting.