I promised a killer Cardio workout in August and here it is.

Daps
This is a Cardio routine I used to do in the joint and still do today,shyt was hard as fukk but once you get used to it man o man :wow:

Most of y'all seen my videos and now know that I'm strong and built,so my methods do work and will work for anyone who willing to go beyond the norm.

It's a bit extreme but going hard is the only way,or like Jeezy said go home:mjcry:

So anyways you can do this workout anywhere there's open space.

I used to do it on the basketball court and still do.

Everyone knows what a suicide is far as a drill that's done in basketball correct? If you don't watch it on YouTube.

Now instead of doing a running suicide where you run to touch each line,your going to bear crawl while doing this and at each line do 20 push-ups :damn:

I advise some who will try this to start off doing half court first before you fukk with full court,shyt is a monster workout and it builds your strength,core and endurance:ahh:

Another thing DO NOT do this on a day where you lift,your body is going to be dead:heh:

Do this on a cardio day or a day where you not doing anything,I'm warning you :ufdup:

Let me know how it goes when some of y'all try this:myman:

If some of y'all try it :pachaha:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
People will be dead.

I've done this in a parking lot with a 35# medicine ball. 8 lines and ten ball slams per line. The aftermath wasn't pretty.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
We used to do this in football. Start at the end of the end zone run to the first line...down, 5 push-ups bear crawl back, jump up run to the next line, down 5 push-ups,bear crawl back, jump up turn and run to the next line........it was like being in a Holocaust camp hearing approx 2 dozen teenagers sobbing and whimpering.....we only had to do it when someone acted a fool though.

Daps
We used to do this in football. Start at the end of the end zone run to the first line...down, 5 push-ups bear crawl back, jump up run to the next line, down 5 push-ups,bear crawl back, jump up turn and run to the next line........it was like being in a Holocaust camp hearing approx 2 dozen teenagers sobbing and whimpering.....we only had to do it when someone acted a fool though.

Yea but mines include no running all bear crawling :mjcry: and 20 push-ups each line

Might have to edit it to make it a bit easier for the folks :pachaha:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea but mines include no running all bear crawling :mjcry: and 20 push-ups each line

Might have to edit it to make it a bit easier for the folks :pachaha:
Nah don't change it. If someone struggles let them tailor it to their needs. That's a part of implementing a good workout is knowing if it's right for you. Will the ends justify the means? Is it worth your time and effort? Will it give you the results you want/need?

Daps
Nah don't change it. If someone struggles let them tailor it to their needs. That's a part of implementing a good workout is knowing if it's right for you. Will the ends justify the means? Is it worth your time and effort? Will it give you the results you want/need?

:ehh: You right.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I might try this tonight :patrice:

I'm on vacation but the gym I got a one week pass at didn't have the greatest cardio equipment. They do have an indoor 40 yard field though