I really can't wait to stop giving a fukk about bytches

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Now before you go :dame:

This is what I mean

I've realized that I'm pretty much one of those guys that switches from simp to #hoh frequently cause my youth got my hormones at an all time high at 21

I pretty much tease and lightly fukk around with anything from a 6-7 with out caring (lack of texts and call backs, never coming through with promises, having a lack of interest beyond sex) but an 8 and up will damn near have me feelings like I'll do anything for the bytch initially to get in her pants then I just wanna keep her

And I realized after a recent trip to Atlanta that I absolutely hate being so sexually poignant man, I really can't wait to be like you older nikkas that can just zone any bytch off and focus on yourself so I wanted to ask some pointers from y'all how to do that early at my age

Like how can I discipline myself to, well not put women on a pedalstal per day, but, keep myself in check when dealing with them,

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're a fukking simp. alll those fukking sentences and you couldve cut right to the chase.

I pretty much tease and lightly fukk around with anything from a 6-7 with out caring (lack of texts and call backs, never coming through with promises, having a lack of interest beyond sex) but an 8 and up will damn near have me feelings like I'll do anything for the bytch initially to get in her pants then I just wanna keep her

what type of bullshyt is this?:hhh: "i dont fukk with scrubs" azz n1kka

a grown man talking about "she look so good she got me in my feelings"

log off and dont come back

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It never occurs to you to strive for a [healthy] median between 'Simping' & 'HOH'...

& treating people the way you'd like to be treated in the process...
ironically as a libra that's kind of my go to, like I have an inviting personality cause I'm open to giving a person attention and help but some of the girls I've met kinda want that too much of that and do things to keep it and that's usually when I either simp or get brass cause like, that instinct gets kicked, maybe there's a medium within that medium? Like being nice but withholding it after awhile?

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what I mean

I've realized that I'm pretty much one of those guys that switches from simp to #hoh frequently cause my youth got my hormones at an all time high at 21

And I realized after a recent trip to Atlanta that I absolutely hate being so sexually poignant man, I really can't wait to be like you older nikkas that can just zone any bytch off and focus on yourself so I wanted to ask some pointers from y'all how to do that early at my age

Like how can I discipline myself to, well not put women on a pedalstal per day, but, keep myself in check when dealing with them,

Lame nikkas gonna try to clown you in the name of "fukkery" but I know where you're coming from. You'll be straight savage with average girls but be paralyzed with the top notch bytches. You're just adjusting to your come up. As experience mounts, you'll realize that it isn't even necessary to do all that extra for a pretty face. That's when you've truly conquered your inner simp.

The only thing I can tell you is to make a conscious effort to treat the beautiful women the same way you treat the average ones. What did it for me is that I was talking to this gorgeous black and Puerto Rican girl and I took her on like 3 dates and didn't make a move. Finally she just got a room and made the move for me. That let me know the green light was always on. Then the next morning she blew the bathroom up serious. That took away the stigma of bad bytches not being like regular people.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lame nikkas gonna try to clown you in the name of "fukkery" but I know where you're coming from. You'll be straight savage with average girls but be paralyzed with the top notch bytches. You're just adjusting to your come up. As experience mounts, you'll realize that it isn't even necessary to do all that extra for a pretty face. That's when you've truly conquered your inner simp.

The only thing I can tell you is to make a conscious effort to treat the beautiful women the same way you treat the average ones. What did it for me is that I was talking to this gorgeous black and Puerto Rican girl and I took her on like 3 dates and didn't make a move. Finally she just got a room and made the move for me. That let me know the green light was always on. Then the next morning she blew the bathroom up serious. That took away the stigma of bad bytches not being like regular people.
:picard::mjlol: That makes sense, I guess I gotta get acclimated to really good looking girls more, like I always want those ig types then when I see them in person I get shook cause I get that whole "famous" outlook on them and forget I got those dates doing the same thing with others, guess some practice is needed thanks for the story too we really all the same in the end

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

This is what I mean

Breh learn to generate your own positive emotions first.
Only way you can be discipline

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

ask yourself this and than think of ways to help your situation ,its really easy.