I really don't get what people like about the Joe Budden Podcast

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I been looking into podcasts to get me through work... And I've tried the Joe Budden one and there's really nothing to it... Like I just don't get it. Just 3 dudes (2 no one really cares about) sitting around shooting the shyt for 3 hours... It's not even funny. Joe laughs at his jokes to try to make them seem funnier than they actually are... I just don't get why people need Joe, Rory, and Mal's take on societal topics and issues of all people :mjlol:

Now T.I.'s podcast is a sleeper.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
2Rqk.gif

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
pretty funny, its basically a whatsapp group chat for men into rap politics, sports and misc+

joe does drop gems sometimes
him and mal i get their humor , rory and parks not so much :ehh:

ti podcast fell off as soon as he had alex jones on there :mjlol: no one even talks about t.i podcast and i keep my ears close in the podcast world

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Another JBP hate thread, y'all nikkas don't get tired ? :russ:

The JBP boys are the #1 pod on Spotify, them boys poddin' and they ain't going nowhere.

Here's the thing about y'all weirdos. Y'all talk shyt but still tune in twice a week and post up in every thread :mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I hate people who approach shyt like this. Because other people like it.

:stopitslime:

I"don't see what others see" ass clowns. It's a podcast. There are many. Find one you like. Come into it with a genuine interest not no need to not be left out....

How you approach something definitely determined how receptive you are. You don't get it because you not a fan of Joe. It's the same reason people liked Everyday struggle when he was on there. "It" is his persona.

Last edited: